PDA

View Full Version : 7.5d release.......not really but..........

unc1e meat
12-22-2003, 04:12 PM
I noticed that people aren't posting much about how Newtek has screwed up Lightwave by not releasing 7.5d or 8 yet so it works properly with Panther. I aim to be a thorn in Newtek's side until they do release 7.5d and I would urge as many of you as possible to do the same.

Don't let this whole thing slide people! Have you forgotten how much $$ you paid to recieve that broken application (Lightwave 7.5c). I think we should keep prodding Newtek until they do the right thing......release 7.5d.

Scott Gammans
12-23-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by unc1e meat
Have you forgotten how much $$ you paid to recieve that broken application (Lightwave 7.5c).Now, now... let's be honest here. I want 7.5c fixed as much as you do, but now you're implying that 7.5c was always broken, which is not true. It was the Panther version of OS X (10.3.x) which caused the problems in LightWave. 7.5c ran fine on the older, now-unavailable 10.2.x version of OS X.

7.5c is definitely unusable on the only version of Macintosh OS X available for purchase. But please don't go implying that 7.5c was always broken. It wasn't.

unc1e meat
12-23-2003, 07:57 AM
Alright, you're correct on that one. It wasn't always broken.......