PDA

View Full Version : Last Night I dreamt of lightwave Next ....

netizen
12-02-2017, 07:02 PM
I was clicking and dragging a vertex from one on to another and a donut menu opened and displayed a context sensitive set of tasks and I selected merge. I then released the mouse and then using a control key I selected five edges, then using right click on the middle one another donut menu opened, and I selected match and the donut menu expanded again to reveal more options and I selected length, selected make parallel and pressed the okay button in the centre of donut.

Next, I pressed F4 a popup box appeared with a list of the last 180 steps I select fifteen of them, right clicked another donut menu opened and I selected replicate, I clicked on a primitive and the fifteen steps were replicated on the primitive. I move to another primitive and click again and the fifteen steps were replicated yet again. I press F4 a requester asks do you want to save this as titbit for use again, I select no.

Thank God for my dreams.

Farhad_azer
12-03-2017, 01:47 AM
One man's dream is another man's nightmare.

Chris S. (Fez)
12-03-2017, 02:03 AM
"What's all this then?"

- "Godless" on Netflix. Highly recommended.

RudySchneider
12-03-2017, 11:59 AM
"What's all this then?"

- "Godless" on Netflix. Highly recommended.

Seconded...

paulk
12-03-2017, 01:24 PM
I was clicking and dragging a vertex from one on to another and a donut menu opened and displayed a context sensitive set of tasks and I selected merge. I then released the mouse and then using a control key I selected five edges, then using right click on the middle one another donut menu opened, and I selected match and the donut menu expanded again to reveal more options and I selected length, selected make parallel and pressed the okay button in the centre of donut.

Next, I pressed F4 a popup box appeared with a list of the last 180 steps I select fifteen of them, right clicked another donut menu opened and I selected replicate, I clicked on a primitive and the fifteen steps were replicated on the primitive. I move to another primitive and click again and the fifteen steps were replicated yet again. I press F4 a requester asks do you want to save this as titbit for use again, I select no.

Thank God for my dreams.

You didn't happen to notice the date/time stamp on your machine, did you? :D

Hail
12-04-2017, 03:28 AM
Sounds like someone had too much coffee before going to bed.

netizen
12-04-2017, 04:04 AM
You may indeed be right ...

scratch33
12-04-2017, 05:17 AM
Just a dream, this was just a dream ......