PDA

View Full Version : Live Text Updates?

Jvoyno
10-04-2017, 09:33 AM
There are a lot of little problems fixes and new features that could make it easier to use as well as a better product. I have been using live text for the last 3 plus years and there has not been a major update to the software effecting the use of it, the last major update was basically only making NDI capable. Is there a major update in the works or does the introduction of the new Vizrt/ Newtek product mean that live text is going to continue to be forgotten in terms of improvements?

CBstudio
10-05-2017, 11:37 AM
There are a lot of little problems fixes and new features that could make it easier to use as well as a better product. I have been using live text for the last 3 plus years and there has not been a major update to the software effecting the use of it, the last major update was basically only making NDI capable. Is there a major update in the works or does the introduction of the new Vizrt/ Newtek product mean that live text is going to continue to be forgotten in terms of improvements?

I second this. The software is very limited, somewhat buggy and was fairly expensive to purchase.

bryanharley
10-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Agreed!