PDA

View Full Version : Hefner gone, end of an era.

djwaterman
09-28-2017, 06:54 AM
Like it or not, his brand was iconic, the man himself was one of those pivotal figures that affected everything in the culture of the modern world.

Hail
09-28-2017, 09:15 AM
I wouldn't call this the end of an era. On the contrary, I believe it's a big fat win for any moral society and humanity as a whole.

What's iconic about a rusty perve running around sleeping with anything in skirt including girls young enough to be his great grand children? and exploiting them as well?

I don't believe in religion or any Gods for that matter but if there's anything like a hell out there, I'm pretty damn sure that this old fool has successfully earned his place in it.
My only regret is that, it took 90 years for this day to come. Should've been a lot sooner.

prometheus
09-28-2017, 09:50 AM
I wouldn't call this the end of an era. On the contrary, I believe it's a big fat win for any moral society and humanity as a whole.

What's iconic about a rusty perve running around sleeping with anything in skirt including girls young enough to be his great grand children? and exploiting them as well?

I don't believe in religion or any Gods for that matter but if there's anything like a hell out there, I'm pretty damn sure that this old fool has successfully earned his place in it.
My only regret is that, it took 90 years for this day to come. Should've been a lot sooner.

Ok..I confess, I am a perv as well, at my age of 53, and even if I would be 90...I would have no scruples of entering a bed with women at the age of the playboy mansion girls I am not picky..and I am not fooling myself or anyone on that, so honestly..
I am a perv in some eyes, and for myself..I really donīt care..those are the feelings I have about it, and I do not feel ashame of having attraction to women at much younger age than myself.

There are way worse exploitations of individuals..even in ordinary companies taking use of their employees in humilating ways for lousy salery, if these girls arenīt on drugs and have some intelligense..they could go and work at office or a production line for 8-9 hours aday instead, itīs their choice.

So no..I do not wish that old Hugh perv a ticket to hell..we can save such tickets for others I think, and no donīt think there is a hell for him, I however believe He may have been very happy in his pyjamas at an very old age and having more fun at that age than many of us may have, smoking his pipe and go to sleep as "sleeping" with adorable women, and probably occasionally more than that...if they think he was too disgusting or old, they shouldnīt have gone there, if they were in it for the good money, itīs their choice.

djwaterman
09-28-2017, 10:31 AM
Right on.

ianr
09-28-2017, 10:56 AM
Like it or not, his brand was iconic, the man himself was one of those pivotal figures that affected everything in the culture of the modern world.

I here that the grave workmen are building 2 bumps of sixty -six double D's in Grass Turf , to fit out his monument?

erikals
09-28-2017, 11:01 AM
i will miss him. might not have been the nicest guy on the planet, but certainly very far away from being evil.

Salute!

prometheus
09-28-2017, 12:00 PM
i will miss him. might not have been the nicest guy on the planet, but certainly very far away from being evil.

Salute!

some people salute him nicely (Pamela Anderson)...not feeling exploited, then again there may be those girls alleging that, what truth that holds, who knows?..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZkyhOylX6A/?taken-by=pamelaanderson
Also a finnish swedish violin artist (linda lampenius "brava") met up with Hugh, and got a celebrity deal..which wasnīt anything about a centerfold display or anything like that, she says that Hugh had a extremely warm personality and met her with a deep respect.