PDA

View Full Version : Using tablet or mouse but not both?

Noval
08-18-2017, 11:08 AM
I want to keep using my tablet when modeling but I have to switch back to mouse in the Input Device option if I want to rotate the view. Is there a way I can keep both input devices?

Danner
08-18-2017, 11:24 AM
I have a mouse conected and working, but... I never use it, why can't you rotate the view using the tablet? Did you enable tablet mode in the LW settings?

Noval
08-18-2017, 12:17 PM
Tablet mode is on but when I try to rotate it (In perspective box) with the tablet pen, it will shoot off the screen and stop rotating until I move it back to the button. Like taking little steps to rotate.

Danner
08-18-2017, 12:23 PM
Why don't you use Alt -click- drag? that way you don't need to go up the the tiny button and you can use any part of the perspective window.

Noval
08-18-2017, 12:33 PM
I just found out about that not too long ago. lol. I guess I just need to get use to using the alt key getting wacky with the tilting. Thanks anyways.

Danner
08-18-2017, 01:17 PM
I forget people are not used to trackball rotation. To keep it from titling stay in the middle cross section of the viewport. If you go to a side edge and pull up or down it will tilt side ways, also if you go to the top or bottom and drag sideways. But if you stay in an imaginary center cross it will behave almost like other software. And if it does get tilted, just go to a side edge and drag up or down.