PDA

View Full Version : Version 3 crash with NDIlib_recv_color_format_RGBX_RGBA

leadedge
08-17-2017, 02:29 AM
Great job with Version 3.

I have not spent much time on it yet, but initially I have found that if the structure NDIlib_recv_create_t is created with format NDIlib_recv_color_format_RGBX_RGBA and then followed by NDIlib_recv_create_v2, subsequently NDIlib_recv_capture_v2 reports a frame type of NDIlib_frame_type_none. With the same code, NDIlib_recv_color_format_BGRX_BGRA works perfectly.

Even if NDIlib_recv_capture_v2 is not called, the application crashes after a few seconds. I can't nail down the problem. I have updated all the deprecated functions.

SBowie
08-17-2017, 07:01 AM
Thanks for this feedback, much appreciated. I just wanted to mention, though, that I believe the SDK provides instructions on reporting bugs, and your report might get 'eyes on' quicker by that method.

leadedge
08-17-2017, 07:50 PM
OK thanks Steve. The latest documentation refers back to here, but I will email to make sure you have my address. Meanwhile I will investigate some more.

ORFAST
08-30-2017, 04:27 AM
I also can confirm. I got the same issue.

ACross
09-08-2017, 09:53 AM
If you are having this problem, please email support as described in the SDK ([email protected]). I can send you a patch.

Andrew