PDA

View Full Version : OT (a little) but LWers would know

prospector
12-19-2003, 02:18 PM
It's time for the decorations to go up.
So to stop an annual fight I need the valued judgement of LWers who know what good flow lines are.

The wife (who wants EXTRA gifts if I am wrong) and me (who wants EXTRA plug-ins if I am right) leave it to you oh dear users.
:D :D kiss kiss:D :D

I say that in decorating a tree the tinsel goes first and must start at the trunk of a tree and be put on 1 piece at a time for the distance of each branch and have to hang straight down and not to let them go from branch to branch like a hammock to get a good looking flow of lines that the balls and other decorations will compliment.

She says just take handfulls and toss into air above tree after the balls and popcorn strings go on.

Who is right??

wink wink ;) ;)
kiss kiss:cool: :cool:

UnCommonGrafx
12-19-2003, 03:15 PM
Both are.

:D

Some of us, afflicted with OCD of the cleaning-type, would say put the tinsel on first: nothing to untangle at the end of the year when unwrapping the lights, etc.

Others mights say that that's part of the charm of tinsel, the randomness. Having it interact with the over and under, just like fallen snow. That's it's representation, after all.

One extra gift, each; gift equivalent to plugs. You really gotta get her something nice to equal some of the plugs I imagine you want. :p

Hoping all have a pleasant and safe next two weeks! (How's that for all inclusive? hehe)

prospector
12-19-2003, 03:56 PM
Boy, that's sitting on the fence :D :D

prospector
12-26-2003, 03:44 AM
Took your advice

She got me LW8

SO I got her the CR2 and animation plug-ins for Poser to LW

AND
I got her the people Vicky2 and Micheal 2 Packs

Now she dosen't have LW OR Poser, so I will get all that stuff too.

But it's the thought that counts..right??:D :D