PDA

View Full Version : Newtek forums completly changed/new?

prometheus
07-22-2017, 08:12 AM
Well...I got a completely new forum look now, white and blue and general forms not looking as they used to, a bit confused first to even find the log in button..but may have to wait and see how this goes, if itīs not a forum glitch that is.

pinkmouse
07-22-2017, 08:37 AM
Still fine here

kanep
07-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Scroll to bottom of page and look in bottom left corner is a drop down to change the color style of the forums. Sounds like you selected 'blue' somehow instead of the 'BP-Brown' default style.

prometheus
07-22-2017, 11:44 AM
no itīs not that, I can not even choose that option, and the menus looked very different, but suddenly I clicked on something and itīs back to the old style without me having changed anything. :) weird...I took a print screen and might post later.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it may have been just those default style, though I do not get why I got that in the first place, and I couldnīt change it within that style.anyway, I got it back to normal,and could also swith to mobile style there.
I knew about those style options, though I did never try the mobile one, and since I didnīt do any changes I was a bit confused.