PDA

View Full Version : ISO corder can't get ndi input

sephirod
07-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Hi,
Is someone an help me to setup isocorder system?
All ndi sources are seen but black.
Ndi monitor can connect and get images.
So unable to record on isocorder

Thanks

kanep
07-06-2017, 06:34 PM
If you record an input, even if it shows up black, does it record video? I'm wondering if is a graphics card issue where it isn't displaying the video on screen. What graphics card so you have? IsoRecorder recommends an nVidia GPU.

sephirod
07-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Hi,
I will check that.
As it's a problem with gpu, I shouldn't get any image on ndi video monitor software, in my case I can monitoring the source without trouble.
Gpu is a Nvidia 560M on laptop with the latest drivers version on and win 10 64bit

kanep
07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Just to make sure that I understand.

NDI IsoRecorder: Sees NDI sources, but when you connect them they are only showing black? Do you see audio meters bouncing? I'd make sure the nVidia drivers are up to date.

NDI Monitor: Does show the video when you connect an NDI source?

sephirod
07-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Ndi sources proposed : all input and output from my 2 Tc and 3 play. Preview when selection of the source ; black. When source is selected, rec1 and/or rec2 keep black without any audio.

NDI Monitor get vidéo from any of NDI sources proposed by isocorder setup.

kanep
07-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Is there any software firewall on this system that might be blocking NDI IsoRecorder but not NDI Monitor? Perhaps try disabling the firewall?

Does this laptop have multiple GPUs? Like an Intel and NVidia chip? If so, make sure that NDI IsoRecorder is set to use the NVidia GPU.

avkid6345
05-20-2018, 10:26 AM
This exact same issue just started happening with me too. I'm still able to record footage fortunately, however the monitors for both NDI camera feeds are gone. I haven't changed any hardware or software configurations. The only thing that happened this week was a Windows update. Not sure if that broke the software. I have a 1070ti in the machine I'm using to capture footage. Feeds are still viewable in NDI Monitor, vMix, and Wirecast.

kanep
05-20-2018, 03:17 PM
I'd download and install the latest nVidia driver. I wonder if the Windows update was to the new April 1803 version, if so I think that installs a basic nVidia GPU driver by default.

artchitecture
05-24-2018, 12:27 PM
I downloaded the latest nVidia driver but exactly the same problem.