PDA

View Full Version : an annoying circle

jimiclaybrooks
07-04-2017, 10:10 AM
I use a wacom tablet on windows 10. I disabled the screen touch option and got rid of the annoying circles that kept popping up when I first got the system. But, lo and behold, this morning my old friend is back, and he won't go away! When I right button with the pen, there his is, and NOTHING I've tried and nothing I've read online seems to address the problem! Has anyone seen this or found a fix for this? Thanks137296 I forgot to mention, it only comes up when I right mouse click the pen.

lardbros
07-04-2017, 11:11 AM
You have to disable the right click option in the Windows own pen options. :(
Unfortunately, that seems to mean that Modeller doesn't accept right clicks using that button any longer, using the Wacom. BUT, it does get rid of the circle thing.

jimiclaybrooks
07-04-2017, 12:01 PM
so if I understand you correctly, are you're saying, there's nothing I can do to fix this since I've already done that? and Im not sure what "the circle thing" is you're referring to.

Ma3rk
07-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Have you considered just dropping back and reset everything to defaults & see where that puts things? I suspect you're spending a lot of time chasing your own tail at this point with some obscure or conflicting setting.

I've an Intuos Pro medium on Win 7 and can't even recall the circles but have read about them. Is that an option of some sort BTW, & is it with the Pen or the Tablet?

souzou
07-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Yes this is so annoying, have had this as a problem on and off over the years since Win 7.

Try these: http://www.designimage.co.uk/how-to-remove-the-annoying-wacom-circles-in-windows/

lardbros
07-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Yes this is so annoying, have had this as a problem on and off over the years since Win 7.

Try these: http://www.designimage.co.uk/how-to-remove-the-annoying-wacom-circles-in-windows/

Yeah, these are the settings I was on about. I've never had them come back on my system... but they are annoying.

Snosrap
07-05-2017, 08:12 PM
Just do a quick google search - I've had this problem off and on for the last 6 years with Win7 and each time all it takes is some googling. :) I use my Wacom as a mouse and right/middle clicking is a necessity.

jimiclaybrooks
07-06-2017, 05:45 AM
Thanks guys, I guess you don't believe me when I say, I've SCOURED the internet looking for a solution, but Instill haven't found what I'm lookin for, right Bono? And again, this problem only seems to happen in Light wave. Photoshop doesn't do this! Or Blender either. I'm on a plane now, but to nite I will try and look up these links, but I'm out of town for a week, so I'll have to get back to it then. Thanks so much for the support. Much appreciated.

BigHache
07-09-2017, 06:41 AM
The problem is Windows won't sit down after you've told it what to do. This tablet garbage, it constantly wants to think you're using some built-in Windows tablet and changes your settings from what you've set. It gets triggered by certain events which I haven't been able to pinpoint, but it shouldn't happen.