PDA

View Full Version : Preset Central files [working link!].

cove
06-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Hi guys.

I went to a lot of trouble trying to find Preset Central [preset files].
Like a lot of other members on other threads all i seem to come across is a Preset Central site that is down.
Eventually i found a link to a working site and thought id post it for those who are interested.

This is the site to get ALL PRESET CENTRAL PRESETS
[including Octane render presets].

-----------------------------------------

http://3dxyz.pro/page/4/#to-main-content

-----------------------------------------

Under and to the right of each preset click on the "Read more" button
scroll down a bit and you will see the download tab [colored blue].

When you have downloaded all files from this page use the "Arrow " icon at the bottom left of the page to move to the next page of presets.
[There are several pages].

Also there are some preset files that are downloadable via dropbox so you
may have to open an account with Dropbox to acces them.

wingzeta
06-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Site doesn't seem to work for all browsers, so if it doesn't work try a different browser.

Thanks for posting this by the way;D

jwiede
06-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Can't we just get a final archive with the entire site's preset libraries content arranged to be dropped onto an existing LW preset directory?

One-by-one downloads would be fine if the site was still alive / actively-maintained, but given the current situ, providing a single, archival download seems to make MUCH more sense.

cove
06-06-2017, 02:50 AM
Site doesn't seem to work for all browsers, so if it doesn't work try a different browser.

Thanks for posting this by the way;D

I used firefox which opens up the site directly.

Tried MSN/Bing which did not work.

Also tried "duckduck go" which did work but you need to select the second entry down the list which opens up the site.

sadkkf
06-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Can't we just get a final archive with the entire site's preset libraries content arranged to be dropped onto an existing LW preset directory?

Well, here are all the presets: presets.zip (http://contrivances.net/presets.zip). That's just a click and download of each file zipped together (~283MB). I'm not sure how long I'll keep these here...for a while yet, but eventually I'll clean house.

If anyone confirms this violates an EULA, copyright or anything else, please let me know so I can remedy this. Otherwise, enjoy!

Photogram
10-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Thanks!!!

Schwyhart
10-02-2017, 11:59 AM
So just add this to the Presets>Surface Editor>Surface Preset folder?