PDA

View Full Version : NDI Connect - Windows 10 Creators Update

Joaosantos
05-22-2017, 09:55 AM
Hi,

I have a machine that have Windows 10 Creators Update. That machine is used to convert SDI to NDI and to pass NDI from one netowork to other network in other ip range.
The NDI Connect works but i don't have video preview. Does Newtek knows about it?
Before the Creators update the Connect have worked without any problem.

Thanks

kanep
05-22-2017, 01:03 PM
What graphics card is in the system? I'm running a system with Windows 10 Creators Update and the video works fine on my nVidia GPU.

Vexamus
05-23-2017, 03:23 PM
Hi,

I have a machine that have Windows 10 Creators Update. That machine is used to convert SDI to NDI and to pass NDI from one netowork to other network in other ip range.
The NDI Connect works but i don't have video preview. Does Newtek knows about it?
Before the Creators update the Connect have worked without any problem.

Thanks

I'm having roughly the same issue. I've gotten it to work ONCE since the update and now it just shows "connecting" in the Video Monitor. Verified no software/hardware firewalls running, machines on same subnet, no DNS issues, no other issues. Once... It'd be one thing if it just refused to work, I might have other places to look, but since it worked once, it takes all firewall, vlan, media groups and network restrictions out of the equation.

I'm going to need this to work for a broadcast in 3 weeks so my tech director can manage production. Any other thoughts on the issue? I'm about out of ideas.

Zane Condren
05-24-2017, 08:07 AM
Have you tried updating your GPU driver?