PDA

View Full Version : Saving scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hokeypokey
12-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why don't my graph editor settings save with my scenes? What gives here people?
Pokey

eblu
12-18-2003, 12:39 PM
hokeypokey,
hey, don't yell at us.
its not our fault, we didn't do it.
we like to help!
;) (in the future just remember that venting and asking for help are 2 different activities)

so whats the problem? Because what you wrote is very vague, and a little less than illuminating.

the graph editor doesn't effect changes to the scene?
or
the graph editor Window doesn't remember where it was between sessions?
or
the graph editor preferences are not tied into your scenes, but are a global preference?

hokeypokey
12-18-2003, 10:33 PM
Okay,
I'm not hemorrhaging anymore, but here's the scoop: I have a g4 1gig/dp w/1.5gigs of ram. Have the NVIDEA Ti card. Running latest version of Panther. 23in hd Apple display. Running LW 7.5c. When I am animating in Layout, and I do something like use an envelope to adjust luminosity on a surface, and then save my work; close LW; open again later, those envelope adjustments are no longer there - no luminosity changes. Okay, now help me.

toby
12-18-2003, 10:42 PM
surface changes do not save with the scene, only the object, including envelopes.

So the graph editor works in Panther for some people?

hokeypokey
12-19-2003, 05:01 AM
First of all, thanks for the info. Second, yes the graph editor is working, wierdly but working. And, it worked yesterday but not the day before. I suspect all the Apple updates have something to do with that. Sometomes it seems as if these Macs have to learn how to do certain things.