PDA

View Full Version : Batch Capture *.csv import

Lord Beowulf
12-18-2003, 08:24 AM
Hello,

i need the formatting or a sample file of a csv-file, which i can use for batch capturing.

Please don't link me to the topics here in the forum about edl im-/export i tried this and that is not what i mean. Neither it worked.

We have a Betaplayer with an office pc (Excel) and the operator should make capturelists for VT[3] Batch Capture. Similar to the medialog thing.

This is truely a missing part in the manual!

regards,
Beo

P.S.: I geuss someone at Newtek had programmed the importfilter for the Batch Captur module, and at least he should know how to build up such an Excel (csv) sheet...?!

bradl
12-20-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Lord Beowulf
i need the formatting or a sample file of a csv-file, which i can use for batch capturing.

Please don't link me to the topics here in the forum about edl im-/export i tried this and that is not what i mean. Neither it worked.

Just making sure you saw this detailed CSV format tutorial posted by Aussie with an offer to send him your file and he will fix it up for you and send it back so you could see how it should be:

EDL / tapelog import (http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14798)

Lord Beowulf
12-21-2003, 06:12 PM
Hmm ... i found it and i testet it with such a file, but nothing happend after i imported it in "batch capture" ...

I made a file like the example...

An example:
TITLE: Test Piece
COLUMN: Edit
COLUMN: Tape
COLUMN: SrcIn
COLUMN: SrcOut
001 063 00:01:02:00 00:01:24:00
002 063 00:02:22:00 00:03:06:02

Beo