PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Marathon

Dan Ritchie
03-15-2017, 10:54 AM
For anyone interested, Twitch is airing all 800+ episodes presently.

https://www.twitch.tv/twitchpresents

Markc
03-15-2017, 12:44 PM
As much as I like computers/TV, I do like to go outside now and then :lol:
Thats a lot of viewing time :caffeine::D

50one
03-15-2017, 01:08 PM
I remember seeing PR when I was wee kid....thought it was a crap lol both story and FX, fking fireworks attached to anything they hit lol.

Sorry for hurting some feeling:)

Dan Ritchie
03-15-2017, 01:29 PM
That's exactly how I would have made it

bazsa73
03-15-2017, 01:41 PM
Yeah, this serie is beyond comprehension, at least mine. Couldn't handle 800 episodes of this. Max 8.

Dan Ritchie
03-15-2017, 02:23 PM
The later series are a more fun, I think. They don't take anything seriously at all. Dino Charge, Megaforce, and Samari... Lost Galaxy was ok after it found its funnybone. We (Mystic Knights) got canceled so they could put all the money into lost galaxy, so it was interesting to see how they spent it.
If you look at it like taking your toys out, smashing them together, combining a dinosaur with a giant leprechaun, and having them beat up an octapus taped to a robot, and blowing them all up with a bull-zooka... then it makes sense. Especially the "blowing up" part.

50one
03-15-2017, 02:43 PM
The later series are a more fun, I think. They don't take anything seriously at all. Dino Charge, Megaforce, and Samari... Lost Galaxy was ok after it found its funnybone. We (Mystic Knights) got canceled so they could put all the money into lost galaxy, so it was interesting to see how they spent it.
If you look at it like taking your toys out, smashing them together, combining a dinosaur with a giant leprechaun, and having them beat up an octapus taped to a robot, and blowing them all up with a bull-zooka... then it makes sense. Especially the "blowing up" part.

Still would have to be stoned like hell to watch that haha.

meatycheesyboy
03-17-2017, 02:29 PM
After seeing this thread I started watching the first series on Netflix... this is so much worse than I remember. I can't imagine anything more cringe-worthy. I'm retroactively embarrassed for the actors.

Signal to Noise
03-17-2017, 03:59 PM
Watch Red Lion Wild Force Power Ranger before becoming a murderer in real life.

bazsa73
03-18-2017, 12:02 AM
After seeing this thread I started watching the first series on Netflix... this is so much worse than I remember. I can't imagine anything more cringe-worthy. I'm retroactively embarrassed for the actors.
When you feel ashamed in their stead.