PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave Character Animator Wanted!! Mobile Games

Simon-S
02-23-2017, 08:04 AM
Hi,

We have an opening for a talented Lightwave character animator to join our 25 strong team, at Fuzzy Frog Ltd, a Nottingham based mobile games studio.

The role is full-time and in-house but we will consider remote work based on a strong character animation portfolio and art test.

At Fuzzy Frog we are working on some super exciting projects so it's a great time to get involved.

We are a Lightwave/Unity based studio and also render our own promo/trailers with Octane and a super sick GPU render farm.

If you're interested PM me on here with links to your CV/Portfolio/website

Cheers.

Simon Smalley
Art Director
Fuzzy Frog Ltd

www.fuzzy-frog.com

pnelson
02-26-2017, 06:34 PM
Just shared on my personal facebook page!

Simon-S
02-28-2017, 07:37 AM
Great, thanks!

Simon-S
03-22-2017, 07:56 AM
We are still on the look out for a superb character animator so make sure you PM me with your showreels!

valu
04-03-2017, 05:59 AM
Hi Simon,
Ill be happy to help this task remotely.
Im a Lightwave hard core user and specialize in character animation.
Take a look at my stuff www.valu.com.br

Hi,

We have an opening for a talented Lightwave character animator to join our 25 strong team, at Fuzzy Frog Ltd, a Nottingham based mobile games studio.

The role is full-time and in-house but we will consider remote work based on a strong character animation portfolio and art test.

At Fuzzy Frog we are working on some super exciting projects so it's a great time to get involved.

We are a Lightwave/Unity based studio and also render our own promo/trailers with Octane and a super sick GPU render farm.

If you're interested PM me on here with links to your CV/Portfolio/website

Cheers.

Simon Smalley
Art Director
Fuzzy Frog Ltd

www.fuzzy-frog.com