PDA

View Full Version : Any News or Updates ??? How Much Should I Wait?

Farhad_azer
02-03-2017, 03:03 AM
LoL i tricked you if you are here.

I just wnated to say that even though update is really nice and useful but at the momment there are so much in our lovely software that it will take lots of time to explore and make anything creative using them.

I really envy those who are constantly making posts on how dead lw is or trying to convince others that there are much better options and new update should appear soon. these people are amazing persons that have explored anything and they know they can not make equivalent of Iron Sky or Avatar only and only because LW is lacking.

I say it again i am really happy to belong to this community and dont care how some people say (even though i was affecetd in a couple of occasions years ago) and more important thing is that i enjoy firing up LW and doing sth in it. ANNNDDDDDD of course there are so many things that i discover every day.

p.s. Do not curse me dear spinland :D

50one
02-03-2017, 03:40 AM
LoL i tricked you if you are here.

I just wnated to say that even though update is really nice and useful but at the momment there are so much in our lovely software that it will take lots of time to explore and make anything creative using them.

I really envy those who are constantly making posts on how dead lw is or trying to convince others that there are much better options and new update should appear soon. these people are amazing persons that have explored anything and they know they can not make equivalent of Iron Sky or Avatar only and only because LW is lacking.

I say it again i am really happy to belong to this community and dont care how some people say (even though i was affecetd in a couple of occasions years ago) and more important thing is that i enjoy firing up LW and doing sth in it. ANNNDDDDDD of course there are so many things that i discover every day.

p.s. Do not curse me dear spinland :D

Good for you dude.