PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help needed on GoZ!

genesis1
01-27-2017, 04:28 AM
My GoZ app was working fine...until a little hiccup occurred. Now all I get is...'Plug-in missing' 'No plug in of type CommandSequence found with name GoZUpdate'

I've re-installed inside zbrush and zbrush locates lightwave but the 'GoZUpdate' plugin is now missing and I've done a search and cannot find the plugin on my pc.
Can anyone help?? What's gone wrong?

genesis1
01-27-2017, 01:15 PM
My GoZ app was working fine...until a little hiccup occurred. Now all I get is...'Plug-in missing' 'No plug in of type CommandSequence found with name GoZUpdate'

I've re-installed inside zbrush and zbrush locates lightwave but the 'GoZUpdate' plugin is now missing and I've done a search and cannot find the plugin on my pc.
Can anyone help?? What's gone wrong?

More problems than I thought. Not only is GoZ greyed out, so is Genome. I also cannot copy a layer in modeler and paste it into another for some reason. So I uninstalled and re-installed but it made no difference, and obviously kept the same settings, as my extra tabs in modeler were still there.

Where is the GoZUpdate plug in actually kept? I cannot find a folder with it in at all to reinstall :/

gerry_g
01-27-2017, 02:54 PM
http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide/zbrush-other-programs/goz/manual-installation/

MonroePoteet
01-27-2017, 03:36 PM
Sounds to me like your Modeler CFG file is corrupted. If you do backups, try restoring from before when it started acting crazy. Save the current CFG in case that's not the problem!

On Windows 64-bit, the Modeler config file is located:

C:\Users\<yourusername>\.NewTek\Lightwave\<version>\LWM<version>-64.CFG

Note the LWM prefix on the filename for Modeler.

I don't know where it's located on OS/X.

mTp

genesis1
01-27-2017, 03:39 PM
Many thanks, however I found the problem. Was a LWM configs file corrupted. Now sorted. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it was, I just found out by deleting it. All now working again. Will make a back up now I think. ;)