PDA

View Full Version : NDI and Bird Dog

bigdaymedia
01-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Just wondering, has anyone heard from Bird-Dog about their HDMI-SDI to NDI converters? I just want to know when will they be released? It's getting close to a year and nothing so far.

Red Dog Records
01-28-2017, 06:53 PM
I just shot them off am email asking for an update a few minutes ago.
We are also wondering if their converters are real. They sure do look awesome!

Has anyone seen any alternatives that are designed to be placed at camera locations?

Andrew

PIZAZZ
01-30-2017, 12:42 PM
Yep. I know of one other for sure. I will check to see if it can be discussed yet.

rabbit
02-01-2017, 01:54 AM
I have also ask them via mail. This is the answer:

Thanks for the email. we are working very hard to bring BirdDog to market as soon as possible. I am hoping to make an announcement on shipping later this week and will be sure to keep you updated with this.
Regards,
Dan

Dan Miall
CEO
BirdDog

??????????????????

I also interesting on a other solution for connect camera via IP to tricaster AE.

Doggy
02-01-2017, 02:18 AM
Response 23 nov 16

Your patience will be rewarded very soon. We are expecting confirmation of the BirdDog shipping date imminently and I will put you on the list to receive the first information.

Red Dog Records
02-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Sounds great!
Looks like you are in Belgium. We have an event in Amsterdam in July. Maybe we could swing by and pick up one or two units while we are there?

Do you think you will have a supply of them available by then?

Doggy
02-11-2017, 04:21 AM
Sounds great!
Looks like you are in Belgium. We have an event in Amsterdam in July. Maybe we could swing by and pick up one or two units while we are there?

Do you think you will have a supply of them available by then?

??? my response was an answer i received after an inquiry of mine , nothing further so far
What's the point of reference when one states "imminently" ???