PDA

View Full Version : New LWCAD forum

hrgiger
01-25-2017, 02:51 AM
Hey everyone, Viktor wanted me to let you know that the new LWCAD forum is up. Here you can find general announcements concerning LWCAD, general discussion, post bug reports or file feature requests for future versions of LWCAD. You can register with your email address and serial number or you can register as a new user.

This will be a forum for all supported platforms of LWCAD including Lightwave, as well as the pending versions for Max and Cinema4D.

http://www.lwcad.com/forum/

bobakabob
01-25-2017, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up. LWCad is a deep modelling app and there's still much to learn.

gamedesign1
01-25-2017, 09:46 PM
Great, thanks :)

ianr
01-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Thanks Victor,
Could future LWCAD have a intelligent Sketch-Up Importer?

One that shows you all the problem polys that Trimble seem to put out in

their models. I mean something like a STL checker that auto-checks incoming

model meshs & hi-lights the areas of problem polys.

This would bring over more Architectural work I'm sure to LightWave.

hrgiger
01-26-2017, 09:02 PM
Ian, Viktor doesn't check these forums too often which is why he asked me to post about this. I would put this up in the feature request area of the LWCAD forum.

Lito
01-27-2017, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the info on the LWCAD Forum.

Am I the only one that kind of finds it amusing that the max/c4d versions seems like it's going to be called LWCAD? :)

ianr
01-27-2017, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the info on the LWCAD Forum.

Am I the only one that kind of finds it amusing that the max/c4d versions seems like it's going to be called LWCAD? :)

SSSSH Let it Happen.....the phrase an Pyrrhic Victory springs to mind & enters Stage Left!:rock:

GraphXs
01-28-2017, 10:55 AM
Haha...yes LWcad for max! It would be great to add that to the max ui and then have it open up modeler/lwcad.