PDA

View Full Version : NDI IsoCorder

ZachSchuster
01-10-2017, 12:40 PM
I downloaded the free version of NDI IsoCorder and can't seem to get it to work. It loads but I am unable to see ANY NDI sources on the local machine or from my Tricaster. NDI Video Monitor sees these sources so I know they're available. Is there a trick that I'm missing? It is version 1.0, which is what the email link provided 48 hours ago.

Doggy
01-10-2017, 02:18 PM
I have the same issue be it v1 or v2 . can someone confirm if it has to do with being it on the local machine in contrast to all the other NDI apps working locally ?

PIZAZZ
01-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Check your firewall.

ZachSchuster
01-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Check your firewall.

They still don't show up even with the firewall completely off.

PIZAZZ
01-10-2017, 08:08 PM
They still don't show up even with the firewall completely off.

Have you tried installing the NDI monitor from the Tool Pack on the system to see if you can see NDI sources then?

ZachSchuster
01-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Have you tried installing the NDI monitor from the Tool Pack on the system to see if you can see NDI sources then?

Yes, NDI Video Monitor is installed and sees all available NDI feeds.

Doggy
01-11-2017, 02:01 AM
Please

Check your firewall.

Have you tried installing the NDI monitor

in questions it was stated :

- NDI Video Monitor sees these sources
- all the other NDI apps working

Zane Condren
01-11-2017, 08:22 AM
IsoCorder will not see the local sources on the same PC. What GPU do you have in your system and what version of Windows are you running?

ZachSchuster
01-11-2017, 09:50 AM
IsoCorder will not see the local sources on the same PC. What GPU do you have in your system and what version of Windows are you running?

Windows 7 with an nVidia Geforce GTX660.

I humbly suggest that the limitation of not seeing local sources be something that is stated within the NDI source selection dropdown.

However, in my case I cannot see my Tricaster sources either, where NDI Video Monitor sees them all just fine.

Zane Condren
01-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Are you running the latest version of the NVIDIA driver?

ZachSchuster
01-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Are you running the latest version of the NVIDIA driver?

Yes.

Doggy
01-11-2017, 01:19 PM
IsoCorder will not see the local sources on the same PC.

Seems to be the case indeed

I humbly suggest that the limitation of not seeing local sources be something that is stated within the NDI source selection dropdown.

seconded

Guy

Zane Condren
01-11-2017, 01:36 PM
It will see sources on the local machine from devices such as capture cards, Web Streams and Webcams. Do you have a Webcam you can try on your PC with Isocorder?

Doggy
01-11-2017, 03:06 PM
It will see sources on the local machine from devices such as capture cards, Web Streams and Webcams.

Sorry but no it doesn't . it does see the capture card on a remote machine ONLY AND if I already opened the card in streaming soft vMix ,not other camera softw or so

Zane Condren
01-11-2017, 03:16 PM
What capture card are you using? It certainly works here with a wide variety of cards including Blackmagic, Magewell, AJA, Deltacast and Bluefish.

Doggy
01-11-2017, 03:38 PM
What capture card are you using? It certainly works here with a wide variety of cards including Blackmagic, Magewell, AJA, Deltacast and Bluefish.

Startech USB3HDCAP (same happens with buildin webcam though

Zane Condren
01-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Do you guys mind installing the free version of NewTek Connect to see if it will see your NDI sources? It can be downloaded from here http://www.newtek.com/downloads.

Doggy
01-11-2017, 09:10 PM
NewTek Connect has no problems seeing any of the sources, locally and remotely

Isocorder is the only app that is having a problem asside from the NDI one i posted in the SDK section (http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?152508-SDK-example-not-functioning-properly-since-V2)

ZachSchuster
01-11-2017, 09:18 PM
I got my problem resolved. I've had my computer on for many days and I don't think I rebooted after I installed IsoCorder. After a reboot I now see the Tricaster's NDI sources, but not my local software-generated sources. I do not have a capture device to test with so I'm of no help there.

Doggy
01-13-2017, 03:36 AM
From Remote yes, Local no :confused: