PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic P2 Cameras & NDI

ASD20
12-20-2016, 10:10 AM
I saw the recent release about select Panasonic PTZ Cameras now working as an NDI source. Do other Panasonic cameras with network connections also work as a network source? We have two AJ-PX270s with LAN connections. Any idea if those would work?

Thanks,

kanep
12-20-2016, 03:13 PM
I believe you are speaking about the 'AutoLink' software. This application will find supported Panasonic IP cameras on your network and automatically convert their IP signal into IP. As far as I'm aware it only discovers Panasonic PTZ, not Panasonic handheld models.

NewTek Connect Pro supports other IP camera formats (like Panasonic handheld, JVC and others).

rabbit
02-01-2017, 04:30 AM
Can I also use NewTek Connect (not Pro) to connect to IP camera (JVC GY-HM890)? I canīt find the tab from chapter 2.3.1.1 of the manual from NewTek Connect.

kanep
02-01-2017, 07:35 AM
It is the same user guide for both NewTek Connect and NewTek Connect Pro. Only the Pro version support IP inputs. I notice that the manual doesn't make a point to mention IP support is 'Pro Only' like it does in some other places, I'll let Steve know update it.

Zane Condren
02-01-2017, 09:59 AM
If your AJ-PX270s support RTSP output NewTek Autolink will convert them to NDI as well.