PDA

View Full Version : Interest in SD gear?

D3Cast
12-18-2016, 05:14 AM
Hello, everyone, and especially to all my old forum friends...

Before I invest a ton of time detailing, pricing, photographing and posting a ton of my old SD stuff, I have to ask -- is anyone still interested in this gear? I have two VT cards (a VT[2] card and a VT[4] card), two copies of VT discs, an SX-8 and an SX-84, a couple of T-bar switchers (I was always a keyboard/macro guy), and a Sony 14" PVM-14L2 studio monitor. I am done using these, and it's just a question of whether they have any use to anybody else. I did see a VT[5] kit go for $500 on eBay recently, but honestly, I'm half looking to get them out of my limited storage space and half looking to get them into a good home. I'm not on these forums a ton, but if you take my forum name, slap a dot-com on the end, and send an email to sbc at that domain, you'll get me. Let me know (either here or by email) if there is any interest in this stuff.

Steve Clay
Bullpen Media

CanDoo
12-18-2016, 09:01 PM

Before I invest a ton of time detailing, pricing, photographing and posting a ton of my old SD stuff, I have to ask -- is anyone still interested in this gear? I have two VT cards (a VT[2] card and a VT[4] card), two copies of VT discs, an SX-8 and an SX-84, a couple of T-bar switchers (I was always a keyboard/macro guy), and a Sony 14" PVM-14L2 studio monitor. I am done using these, and it's just a question of whether they have any use to anybody else. I did see a VT[5] kit go for $500 on eBay recently, but honestly, I'm half looking to get them out of my limited storage space and half looking to get them into a good home. I'm not on these forums a ton, but if you take my forum name, slap a dot-com on the end, and send an email to sbc at that domain, you'll get me. Let me know (either here or by email) if there is any interest in this stuff.

Steve Clay
Bullpen Media

I am interested I also sent an email.

Thank you in advance.

CanDoo
12-18-2016, 09:22 PM
I am in the middle of getting a YouTube channel going, that would highlight more than just games on vintage hardware. I am also a collector of vintage hardware and softer that I share with family and friends and anyone else interested.

DaveD504
12-19-2016, 05:40 AM

Steve Clay
Bullpen Media

Hi Steve, I could use the VT4 board and if the disks mean a license, could use that too. I do old media conversions for a living and all we do is SD.
I'm in Hampton, NH so I could pickup (no shipping!). I'll send an email too.

CanDoo
12-19-2016, 09:27 AM
I was interested in this for educational reasons. If getting this would help your business. I withdraw my interest. Good luck.