PDA

View Full Version : NDI software version

doctorsunshine
11-18-2016, 04:30 AM
Hi ,

how can we easily get information about release of new products, mainly concerning NDI soft and SDK ?

I know that unfortunately we can't get any release information concerning main softwares, including tricaster, 3 play etc, but in the download page we can see the software version available.

However, on the NDI http://www.newtek.com/ndi/applications.html , there is strictly no way to see what's available, release notes and so on, at least concerning SDK and NDI tools.

I guess something has changed in NDI tools as there is now a NDI Access manager, which was before NDI group manager if I remember correctly. But any other change than the name ? How to know ?

The DL link does not help as well, since the installer has always the same name , no matter the version.

I already mentionned in other section but PLEASE PLEASE , improve the way you communicate about software releases, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, remove that annoying contact information request we have to fill each time we download a software. It's really a pain when you have to access it quite often.

Thanks.

zenvideo.co.uk
11-18-2016, 05:23 AM
.... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, remove that annoying contact information request we have to fill each time we download a software. It's really a pain when you have to access it quite often.

Thanks.

Perhaps there could be a "download account" where people would enter all the currently requested information before their first download, and thereafter would only have to log in for subsequent download access?

SBowie
11-18-2016, 07:35 AM
... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, remove that annoying contact information request we have to fill each time we download a software. It's really a pain when you have to access it quite often.100% agreed, so I raised the topic here, and am happy to report that changes are planned. It may take a little time, but we'll get there.

On the other topic ("how can we easily get information about release of new products, mainly concerning NDI soft and SDK ? "), it's not a complete solution but you may not be awar

http://www.ndicentral.com/