PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS! Only 2 weeks to go and the 4th quarter is over!

Ge4-ce
12-15-2003, 10:27 AM
Heeeeeeeii haaa..

Will LW 8 come in the next 2 weeks? Only 2 weeks and the 4th quarter is over!

Maybe we see it before X-mas.. Maybe the week after it?

Who knows...

It sure is exciting! Newtek is probably putting the final touch in LW 8... Must be! I mean.. Don't they have to pack the manuals and CD's in the boxes?

Only the idea of getting the LW 8 for free is SOOOO exciting (I bought the most recent promotion so I get it for free)

Christmas (or newyear's eve) can't be better this year! Graph editor back! New features! bugs gone!

Right? Newtek?? :D

Oh boy oh boy...

Beamtracer
12-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Keep your other hand above the table.

Ge4-ce
12-15-2003, 12:11 PM
LOL!

You dirty... ;) Ok,.. I confess.. I was a little bit over-exited.. But not even 1% of the way Steve Balmer once came on stage with his famous "I LOVE THIS COMPANY!"

That was hilarious! I think the floor was all sticky when his speech was over.. All those Microsoft-fanatics with 2 hands in da pants.. giving their .dll a good executable..

:rolleyes:

archiea
12-15-2003, 02:30 PM
To my knowledge, there's going to be no physical manuals for the first couple of months. Only a dl will be available before 2004. I don't expect LW 8 boxes to even be seen until 2004. Until then its all a virtual DL...

Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!!

archiea
12-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Oh, you ean that chubby, balding guy that was two seconds from a heart attack yelling "Developer developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers"

Ge4-ce
12-15-2003, 02:50 PM
never seen that one..

was it also Microsofts nr. 2, Steve Balmer?

Maybe later on that same speech :)

If you see Steve Jobs.. He just walks on the stage in his normal Blue Jeans and the crowd goes crazy!.. He comes with good stuff to show.. not a show to stuff!!