PDA

View Full Version : Nervon motion rig not responding to Kinect HELP!

aarons
11-09-2016, 12:05 AM
HELP! Stuck badly.

I have the kinect working... Device manager in LW 2015.3 sees kinect... Nervon motion installed and registered in LW... I go active with the kinect one example rig... and nothing. The bones sit in a pile on the floor. I cannot figure out what is wrong. I have tried setup on two systems just in case. Seems like kinect data is seen by LW device manager, but is not linking to rig?

Thanks for any insight!
Aaron

aarons
11-09-2016, 03:59 PM
HELP! Stuck badly.

I have the kinect working... Device manager in LW 2015.3 sees kinect... Nervon motion installed and registered in LW... I go active with the kinect one example rig... and nothing. The bones sit in a pile on the floor. I cannot figure out what is wrong. I have tried setup on two systems just in case. Seems like kinect data is seen by LW device manager, but is not linking to rig?

Thanks for any insight!
Aaron

In case anyone else has this issue. I learned that you must rename the Kinect to "KinectOne_A" for the Kinect One device to link up to the rig (in the Layout Device Manager). Makes sense now... I had looked at the other tutorial and had just Kinect_A from the first try.

Thanks LW tech support!