PDA

View Full Version : IP Series Tutorial

AMathews16
11-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Will there be a video that dives into the IP Series? Discussing set up, new features ect. Is there a new UI for the IP series or still using AE2?

Also, will this be on display at Newtek's booth for this year's DC Government Video EXPO?

THANKS!

SBowie
11-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Kane or another person involved in trade shows may be able to reply to the last bit, but I will mention that the IP series UI, while unique in certain respects, is nonetheless very much like the TriCaster AE interface. Probably something over 90% over the UI is shared, so a TriCaster user should have very little discomfort when encountering the new UI and feature set for the first time.

I can't predict tutorial videos at the best of times, because we are always adding new things and refining existing ones faster than the training guys can produce their videos - they have my sympathy.

kanep
11-01-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure if IP Series will be a that show, it might be. I do know that IP Series will be shown at NAB New York event on Nov 9 & 10th.

AMathews16
11-02-2016, 06:01 AM
I'm not sure if IP Series will be a that show, it might be. I do know that IP Series will be shown at NAB New York event on Nov 9 & 10th.

Ok, I say that because last time I went to the Gov EXPO they had AE on display before it's release. I hope they show it, we will see.

SBowie
11-02-2016, 07:28 AM
Ok, I say that because last time I went to the Gov EXPO they had AE on display before it's release.Just fyi, IP Series products have been shipping for some time now.

Zane Condren
11-02-2016, 11:12 AM
I would add that Washington Professional Systems, one of our local DC resellers has an IP series demo system in house.

spaulsen
11-02-2016, 01:50 PM
I believe that WPS will be exhibiting at the event with the IP Series at the show.