PDA

View Full Version : Professional 3D models for LightWave.

adi1819
10-19-2016, 02:54 AM
Hello.

All Models Done in LightWave.

3D Models Have got:

-Correctly scale.
-Surface on Nodes.
-Ready For other program(OBJ&DXF&FBX File)
-All Layers Named.
-All Surface Named.
-Ready For Render:

-LightWave Default Render
-VPR
-FPrime
-Kray
-Iray
-Octane Render

-Textures in High Resolution.
-UV Map.

3D Models Formats:LWO,OBJ,DXF,FBX

LINK:

http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Adrian_o?referral=Adrian_o

Best Regards.
Adrian

djwaterman
10-19-2016, 03:07 AM
I wonder if you should think about throwing these into 3DS to convert them to the more popular format with Vray surfaces, if you know someone with that set up you could give them a percentage of the sale for doing these conversions if you can't do them yourself.

THIBAULT
10-19-2016, 04:04 AM
Very good models Adrian. A little to expensive to bought many objects, but very very good models

rustythe1
10-19-2016, 04:31 AM
on turbosquid you make much more money by creating packages, if you bulk everything into say one arch viz package you will see it in the vehicle section a lot, you can get packages of say 50 vehicles for not much more than one vehicle, but you can clearly see if you are a gold member that these people are selling hundreds or thousands of packages instead of the odd 1 or 2 products here and there, (getting 30 lots of $1 is a lot better than getting 1 of $20 a month)

JohnMarchant
10-19-2016, 07:10 AM
Very nice models indeed, a bit pricey though, having said that i know many models on TS are way over priced. I know TS makes quite allot from this and its reflected in the price. I like CGTrader for models, at least you can communicate with the seller and also negotiate a price.

JohnMarchant
10-19-2016, 07:17 AM
I give an example of what i mean. Jan Hamernik, no its not me, has some excellent Iron Man models for sale on his site, fully rigged, textured with under skeleton in Blender and very high resolution. There are also OBJ exports of them without rigging and textures. I will admit he does not have the latest ones but my point is the price. On TS most Iron Man models which are good are in the $200 price tag and most do not have an under skeleton. Jan's have every piston, connector, missile, chaff and bullets in them and for the price they are incredible.

The thing is without real sales statistics its hard to see which model works best, charge high and sell a few or charge low and sell more. Hence the reason i prefer CGTrader to TS.

http://www.jan-hamernik.com/products

adi1819
10-20-2016, 09:26 AM
Hello.

Thank You for all comments.
I worked in 3ds max and I have to say that the best is LightWave.

I made today a package ''Making Of Pack''

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/1084603?referral=Adrian_o

Best Regards.
Adrian

djwaterman
10-20-2016, 10:02 AM
Have you thought about also having 3DS versions, wouldn't it increase sales to the wider market?

adi1819
10-21-2016, 01:32 AM
Hello.

I always use format Obj+Mtl (Its have quads+correct UV map Positions when I export)
3Ds Format have a lot of limitations (Only Triangles,Only 64 K Trialngles Count + UV map export not so well).

Best Regards.
Adrian

js33
10-21-2016, 03:06 AM
Nice models but $199 for a moon? It's just a 3D ball with a texture map. How is that worth $199? Your robot arm model is also $199 but is much more detailed.

djwaterman
10-21-2016, 04:33 AM
Hello.

I always use format Obj+Mtl (Its have quads+correct UV map Positions when I export)
3Ds Format have a lot of limitations (Only Triangles,Only 64 K Trialngles Count + UV map export not so well).

Best Regards.
Adrian

Yes, I didn't think of that, as long as 3DMax users aren't too lazy to realize they can still use these models, what about the Vray materials they are accustomed to getting? Do you think that could influence sales? I'm no expert but you've been doing this for a while, any thoughts?

adi1819
10-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Hello.

I made an attempt Mix Pack because they say that Models they are the high price and what do you think about this?

Link:

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/1085189?referral=Adrian_o

Best Regards.
Adrian

injacphi
10-24-2016, 10:35 AM
does the scene supplied with the models will produce the same render results as the renders you put on turbosquid.

adi1819
10-24-2016, 10:49 AM
Hello.

Discount!

http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Adrian_o?referral=Adrian_o

injacphi
10-24-2016, 12:29 PM
How about the question I wrote ?

adi1819
10-25-2016, 08:40 AM
There are settings under the lightwave.

injacphi
10-25-2016, 10:09 AM
I know there are settings, just want to know if the setup of the scenes are going to make the same renders?? Don't want to pay 50$ for a scene without the same setup.

adi1819
10-25-2016, 11:04 AM
I sell models scene is an additional requirement of TurboSquid.

injacphi
10-25-2016, 02:31 PM
You are not answering my question.... I'm telling you I want to buy 1 of your model and I just want to know if the scene is setup to give the exact same result as the renders you put on turbosquid and you just don't answer. Mannn

Lewis
10-26-2016, 12:56 AM
Great looking models Adrian.

samurai_x
10-26-2016, 01:33 AM
I sell models scene is an additional requirement of TurboSquid.

There are sellers there that package the whole scene and renders as is. No other requirements.

adi1819
10-26-2016, 06:00 AM
I'm a little confused...

For Example:

Heroic Knight Have got 4 different Scene Setup.

1.)Heroic Knight with Morph Mixer.
2.)Heroic Knight with Controllers(Ready For Animation)
3.)Animation Scene(Heroic Knight Running)
4.)Heroic Knight Scene:
-Light Setup
-Camera Setup
-GI Setup
-FG Setup
-Texture Background is Basic and from You depends what You will do and what You can get from this.You can even do that renders better than mine.

I hope this helped.

Best Regards.
Adrian

injacphi
10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
For example your fire hydrant shown on this image, if I buy your model and scene and all the files included with the model.

Does the scene is setup to give the exact same result as this render or I will need to rework the whole scene?

adi1819
10-27-2016, 09:19 AM
I've already answered you on this question.
This is a very strange situation.

injacphi
10-27-2016, 10:11 AM
Yes I know, and I'm still asking you the same thing because the answer is not satisfying me, you just don't answer to the question. Does the same supplied with the model will give the exact same renders you put on turbosquid? Yes or no?

adi1819
10-27-2016, 12:13 PM
In my opinion I answered you on your question.

previous post:
is Basic and from You depends what You will do and what You can get from this.You can even do that renders better than mine.

injacphi
10-27-2016, 12:55 PM
Are you a politician or what? Is it so difficult to say: no the scene supplied with the model won't give the same result as my renders on turbosquid because it's just a basic scene supplied with the model. Wow.... it was hard...

- - - Updated - - -

Now what I want to say is: are you open to sell a good model with a good scene setup?

THIBAULT
10-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Sorry but this is ridiculous. You do not buy objects to reproduce identically rendering presentation.
All these objects are intended to integrate a 3D scene when the lighting conditions are totally different.
The important thing is the quality of modeling and texture quality.
And in this case, the contract is fulfilled by one of the best model yet to LW !

djwaterman
10-27-2016, 03:00 PM
Yeah but it is a simple question and should be a simple answer, but I think English is not the first language here, I deduce that he is saying it will give the same result, actually that is a requirement for top level models sold on TurboSquid, and these are top level.

injacphi
10-27-2016, 06:03 PM
The purpose of the question was not to reproduce the same thing, anyway it's not important. I've just wanted a simple answer to my simple question no matter what I want to make with the scene.

Matt
10-28-2016, 01:10 PM
@Adrian, what injacphi is asking is whether ALL models come with the scene file you used to create the rendered model previews.

@injacphi, Adrian did answer your question here: http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?151834-Professional-3D-models-for-LightWave&p=1487719&viewfull=1#post1487719 although that doesn't fully answer whether ALL models have the scene file as rendered in the previews.

Great models though Adrian!