PDA

View Full Version : Twitter and / or Periscope streaming?

dhodlick
10-13-2016, 07:56 AM
We're seeing more and more requests to push to these two platforms to reach the younger audiences. This is how they're consuming media, and a recent FB Live show we did had over 1m engagements. I've dug around a bit and I've not been able to find a way to easily push to Twitter or Periscope. Am I missing something?

TC8000AE

Podcast Bob
10-13-2016, 10:03 AM
I recently watched a video where someone indicated how to do this with full Tricaster integration.

Simple, basic and no wires!

Just put the phone in front of the 'program out' in a dark area and Periscope the whole experience.

It looked great too! Sometimes simple is the easiest. :)

cjudge05
10-28-2016, 03:10 PM
We're seeing more and more requests to push to these two platforms to reach the younger audiences. This is how they're consuming media, and a recent FB Live show we did had over 1m engagements. I've dug around a bit and I've not been able to find a way to easily push to Twitter or Periscope. Am I missing something?

TC8000AE

Not sure about twitter but periscope has a periscope producer function. You have to apply for it first and when granted access they will give you rtmp info in the settings of the periscope app. Here is the page to apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGTpvi9SZtLmz_yFqZzr2YYWDUdLxTxxo-QPU_FnaEYMqLRQ/viewform