PDA

View Full Version : D3CRYPT3D 3D Encryption Software Beta

D3CRYPT3D
10-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Hey, my name is Chloe, and a crew of us made a program that Encrypts your 3D assets. It's called D3CRYPT3D. We just launched the beta today and would love for you to register, test it out, and give us any feedback you may have. We just want to make an amazing product and finally get 3D artists the credit they deserve.

Here is the link to download the software- http://www.d3crypt3d.net/download.html

Note: D3CRYPT3D is only available for PC right now, but will be available for Mac very soon!

Thanks!

ActionBob
10-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Is it just me or wouldn't somebody just use any old encryption software to encrypt what they want to keep safeguarded?

Perhaps I am missing some point?

My suspicious "spidey" senses are tingling....

-Adrian

D3CRYPT3D
11-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Hi ActionBob!

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Here are the differences and a few reasons why:

1. The file type remains the same and can be opened in its native application even in an encrypted state.
2. Asset tracking metrics are embedded in the encryption which allow for tracking throughout the lifecycle
3. The assets owner is identified by the calling card which gives the artist a form of promotion

Please let me know if you have more questions as they are super appreciated!

zapper1998
11-06-2016, 04:02 AM
Can you be a little more specific on the encryption method??
A little more details please..

Thanks Mike

D3CRYPT3D
11-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Can you be a little more specific on the encryption method??
A little more details please..

Thanks Mike

Hi Mike,

It is an implementation of AES-256 or Rijndael encryption.

Please let me know if you have more questions and I will do my best to answer.

Thanks,

Chloe

VonBon
11-08-2016, 09:18 AM
Is there a way to stop the file from working
or put it on some type of Timer?

zapper1998
11-09-2016, 03:14 AM

ditto

D3CRYPT3D
11-29-2016, 12:11 PM

So sorry for the delay in responding! I didn't receive any response notification.

Currently our beta does not have a timer function on it or a way to stop the file from working. However, this will be in our first release version, which will be released right after the new year!

- - - Updated - - -

Proud to announce we just put in the calling card feature on our program!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYktfoH9nD4&t=2s

Just made a how to video. We made it where anyone who has your model will actually have a calling card to get in touch with the author/owner of the 3d object. Only the author/owner has the encryption key. Super excited about this new feature. Currently working on the IOS version. There will be many new additions in 2017 but thanks everyone for the input on our product. Hopefully we can get some control back into the artists hands. Have a good one guys!

and here's a dorky video we made explaining what we do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3jWFf9o6xc