PDA

View Full Version : This forums subscription handling is a nightmarish hell!

prometheus
10-01-2016, 04:42 PM
What on earth has happened to these forums?

Before the huge crash, I had issues of subscribed threads not sending out updates in the threads to my mail.
After the crash it all works, and I got a lot of mails, in fact too much..I am trying to unsubscribe to the update thread going on here, I have tried to check that subscribed thread and delete it from subscription..Three times, and after doing so..it seems removed in my subscribed threads settings...then I log out and after logging back in after som hours ..the thread is back again to make life sour in my mailbox.

why is the thread coming back as a zombie like this.

The unsubsubscribe links provided within the mail isnīt working either and just directs to an error page, I donīt know if this neglectance of the forum is part of some agenda to have users go to facebook instad:devil:

sorry for my bad temper here, Im a bit fed up getting 21 mail update from this update news thread..still after deleting the subscription three times, itīs a living dead nightmare where the subscription deletion comes back to haunt me.

Michael

prometheus
10-02-2016, 06:14 AM
this is what I got when trying to unsubcribe from the hotmail link provided..

vBulletin Message
Invalid Redirect URL (https://outlook.live.com/)

That is maybe due to I am not logged in..

this is the message when logged in...

vBulletin Message
An invalid threadid or forumid was specified.

I think I would have to simply delete all subscriptions...All of Them, and see what happens and if I can start from scratch.

prometheus
10-02-2016, 06:17 AM
I just Erased all my subscriptions, so it may take a while before I may answer anything I was involved in.
Bye..:(

Areyos Alektor
10-02-2016, 10:30 AM
These are just messages :)

In your mail client you can put rules in place to manage. It's better than doing a crisis ;)

erikals
10-02-2016, 11:14 AM
if any comfort, it's a good way to clean things up.

i'll let you know if i reply to an old clouds thread or such...