PDA

View Full Version : T-bar calibration and audio monitoring and goto function

Towkayming
09-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone,

Have recently started using 3play 440 recently and need some advice on 3 issues that is bugging me. Am hoping that I will be able to get some answers and advice from you gurus out there.

First issue I have is that my t-bar only goes from 0 to 96%, making it hard to roll my vts with the t-bars. Is there any way of calibrating it other than using the +/- button?

Second. My input has 4 tracks of audio. Is there a quick way of monitoring tracks 3 and 4? Currently, I'm having to always switch my audio monitoring on my monitor just to listen to tracks 3 and 4, not very efficient.

Lastly, I'm struggling to get the goto timecode function working properly. After I punched in the timecode, and hit shift goto, it goes to my desired timecode but all I see is black on all 4 angles. Am I doing something wrong?

Really appreciate and hope some kind soul can help out.

Thanks!

kanep
09-26-2016, 01:29 PM
I would contact support about the t-bar calibration.

For the audio, are you using the headphone jack? I think that only allows you to monitor channels 1+2.

For the goto timecode, it sounds like you are using it correctly. Can you make a video of what you are doing in case you are missing a step? When you goto timecode, the system will go into Delay/Live mode and will no longer be in cliplist mode.

Towkayming
09-26-2016, 08:00 PM
I would contact support about the t-bar calibration.

For the audio, are you using the headphone jack? I think that only allows you to monitor channels 1+2.

For the goto timecode, it sounds like you are using it correctly. Can you make a video of what you are doing in case you are missing a step? When you goto timecode, the system will go into Delay/Live mode and will no longer be in cliplist mode.

Thanks for your quick response.

Ok I will contact support about the t-bar.

Yrs, I'm using the headphone jack. And you just confirmed my suspicions. Is there like an option on the output monitor, clip list or playlist to switch to listening to tracks 3 and 4? (Pls say yes)

Yes the record train does go to delayed mode. But unfortunately its on black. I will try to get a video the next time I'm at work with that system again.

Thanks again for your quick response.