PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Animations Update

sidewing
03-06-2003, 10:40 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that after a long trip to Europe, VirtueGraphics is going full power ahead.
We recently have been published in "The Yacht Report" magazine that covers a whole story about 3D animations for industrial visualization. Ofcourse, all in Lightwave!

Please check out our animations and updates at:
www.virtuegraphics.com

Thanks,

John

Hervé
03-07-2003, 12:39 AM
John, as usual, your work is fantastic....

I am now waiting a cigar speed boat aniamtion....

again really cool, and again thanks (I have to say that also) to our friends of Evasion3D

Cheers

One thing though, you could easy reduce half the size of the Pitch animation by reducing the end.... it is long....:cool:

sidewing
03-07-2003, 01:10 AM
Thanks so much Herve! Very nice to hear a compliment like that.

I absolutely agree about the ending. We will change it.

A cigar boat sounds great especially since I went every year to FLorida's yearly cigar race!.

You are the one who works at Evasion?

John

Abigor
03-07-2003, 02:30 PM
hey john... great animations... love the water. i dont no if u remember me, but u were teachin me bout weight maps n stuff a while back? so, just wanted to let u know that all worked out great .. thanx alot... i dont no if uv seen my pics already, but if u want, check em out...

http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=753

sidewing
03-07-2003, 08:40 PM
Dear Abigor,

Thank you for the compliment! I just also checked your work and it looks great! Really nice work. I definately do remember you and our conversations via email.

Thanks again for looking at my animations.

Keep in touch,

John