PDA

View Full Version : texturex.p plugin?

juschillin
12-13-2003, 08:25 AM
I just started using lightwave. I had bought v7.0 a little while ago but got busy and never got around to using it.

I started using it last week. I tried today using the LW_TextureVMap and it says that it failed to start.

Is there somewhere I can download these plugins again without reinstalling lightwave?

rabid pitbull
12-13-2003, 11:27 AM
you should definitly update to LW 7.5 c it adds tons of functionality and bug repait to lw 7.0. It is fre too, so really no reason to hesitate. Quite possibly the patch will repair your plug in problems.

juschillin
12-13-2003, 10:30 PM
ok, I did as you said. I installed the update to a different directory other than the original (in case something goes wrong).

No when I start the 7.5c version, it keeps putting me in Discovery Edition mode. What is the deal with that. 7.0 still works though. How do I get the 7.5c to see that my copy is registered or what do I need to do?

rabid pitbull
12-13-2003, 10:52 PM
well i never had two versions running, but I am sure it has to do with the location of the key file. Maybe you forgot to change the key file for the 7.5c location. must be something like this.