PDA

View Full Version : LW3D Group! Please update us!

Dillon
09-07-2016, 03:21 PM
I've been using LW since version 4.0. Bought the Amiga + Video Toaster + Flyer and never left LW.

This silence is creeping me out, and a lot of other long term users, as well. Has LightWave died?

Rob Powers said a month ago that he would be giving us an update "shortly". A month has passed, and I see many long term users also scratching their head, wondering if this app has died.

Your continued silence is continuing to breach the trust I've had with you this past near 20 years.

Where the hell are you guys??

tyrot
09-07-2016, 03:43 PM
well said sir!

js33
09-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Well one thing is for sure, they aren't making any money by being silent and not releasing the product. I wonder how long this can go on. I know if I go silent for a month and don't have any work it makes it really hard to pay the bills.

js33
09-07-2016, 07:25 PM
LW3DG you better take a look. http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?151264-Update-news/page12

People are leaving LW due to lack of news and updates. Most probably already use other packages and are holding out hope for LW but the Lightwaves are getting very dim.

Are you waiting until there is less than 100 people still wanting to use LW before you say anything?