PDA

View Full Version : Bullet and localised Gravity Control.

TheMightySpud
08-17-2016, 06:03 AM
Hi all,

Would anyone know how to localise the gravity withing a certain distance of a null?

For example, a path object broken up into pieces, and as the null passes over the path everything with for example 1 meter of the null falls away.

I've tried a gradient on the Gravity channel and messed around with a few nodes (which I know little about tbh) but to no avail.

Thanks
TheMightySpud

prometheus
08-17-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi all,

Would anyone know how to localise the gravity withing a certain distance of a null?

For example, a path object broken up into pieces, and as the null passes over the path everything with for example 1 meter of the null falls away.

I've tried a gradient on the Gravity channel and messed around with a few nodes (which I know little about tbh) but to no avail.

Thanks
TheMightySpud

Not sure, I need to revisit bullet and check, itīs been some time since I fiddled with it, you can however set up things to have no weight, and others with weight so it collapses like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHeMFTENsA

for what you want though..I think you simply should Unglue the stuff based on a distance to nulls, and perhaps make other parts fixed with the help of static object intersecting as steel bars are supporting concrete etc.