PDA

View Full Version : Working with Editshare ST

studio_FOZ
08-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Hey guys, we are working with MAM Editshare ST and we are trying to connect it with our 460 and two MINIs. A year ago Newtek announced partnership with Editshare but there are no more details about it. We installed Editshare Connect on 460, mapped the network drive. It works but system always reminds about non authorized software. Should I install any plug in or Editshare Flow to make this cooperation better?

best
Wojtek

kanep
08-10-2016, 09:19 PM
As I understand, there is an NewTek option in EditShare you set your workspaces to make them work with TriCaster. As for the authorized software message, perhaps they have updated their software so it is causing the warning message? You should be able to click past it without error, as far as I'm aware the Flow software isn't qualified for TriCaster use at all.

studio_FOZ
08-24-2016, 11:26 AM
To get the Editshare storage I had to installed Editshare Connect software, just like that one (it's mac ver, but pc is the same) https://wikis.utexas.edu/display/comm/EditShare+Connect+-+How+to+Mount+Editshare+Volumes. We don't have to use Flow, but now every time when we turn 460 on, we have to go out to Windows panel, click the Editshare Connect, next come back to 460 ADE software and click error window. It's it possible to start Editeshare automatically and omit the error window?