PDA

View Full Version : :D --The chicken icon

jeric_synergy
08-04-2016, 01:49 PM
:chicken::chicken::chicken:

What does it mean???

kopperdrake
08-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Why does a chicken have to mean something?

Can't it just 'be'?

jeric_synergy
08-04-2016, 03:34 PM
I don't want to live in a meaningless universe.

Especially one that is poultry-centric.

;)

prometheus
08-04-2016, 03:42 PM
One could suspect the chicken icon is there to describe someone or a statement as being chicken in the sense as "chicken out" or something representively as being cowardly, not frank.
I do not expect the chicken Icon to be there to serve as a "what is a chicken"..question.
Thatīs frankly my thoughts on it and I am not a :chicken: about it... in the way of not saying such things.
:D:D

Meaningless universe?..well, since the glass of any possible defined meaning in universe....is just as empty as an empty glass, just fill the glass with your meaning and there you will have it, otherwise itīs quite meaningless to discuss the meaning of life, unless that is what you would like to fill your glass with :)

MonroePoteet
08-04-2016, 04:44 PM
I'm afraid to say. :chicken:

mTp

jeric_synergy
08-04-2016, 04:49 PM
To moi,*, the icon looks slightly skeptical and/or impatient. So I use it as kind of a "raised eyebrow".

Albeit not consistently: sometimes I just think it's funny to have a chicken in there.

(* "Pretentious!? Moi?")

prometheus
08-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Anyone dare to pick a fight?... or are you:chicken:

Not sure if it all was invented by canadian hockeyplayers when swedes didnīt react to the body invitations..we were yellow at least.
And as long as the lw group doesnīt dare :chicken::chicken::chicken: to release information at this time, threads like this happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4044bh4FU

DrStrik9
08-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Chicken is good, fried, baked, sauteed, stir-fried, stuffed, seared, barbecued, made into nuggets, etc.

And if you prefer none of the above, chicken is great for EGGS. :+)

m.d.
08-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Not sure if it all was invented by canadian hockeyplayers when swedes didnīt react to the body invitations..we were yellow at least.

I think some swedes have learned to hit back :)
Makes the world a better place.

DrStrik9
08-04-2016, 07:28 PM
I think some swedes have learned to hit back :)
Makes the world a better place.

:thumbsup: