PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Web/Remote UI for IsoCorder Pro?

jmmultex
07-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Given the number of drives running in our ISOCorder Pro system, we would love to move it into a server rack outside of our main work area. Is there web interface available that would let it be controlled remotely?

And related to that, is there any way to control it via macros or automation from the TriCaster? Even if we needed to set everything up hands on, it would be nice to trigger a recording channel from one place without swapping between systems.

Thanks in advance...

Best,
John

AElli
07-30-2016, 03:39 AM
I'm not sure i n answering your question directly but, maybe a remote desktop program like VNC or TeamViewer could work? As long as the client PC is on the same network subnet as the Isocorder PC you could have remote control of it.
A.

SBowie
07-30-2016, 06:59 AM
And related to that, is there any way to control it via macros or automation from the TriCaster? Even if we needed to set everything up hands on, it would be nice to trigger a recording channel from one place without swapping between systems.No to both questions at the moment, John. The advantages are clearly obvious, but there's nothing related on the table at this time.

jmmultex
07-30-2016, 05:55 PM
Thanks Steve (and thank you Andrew). I know you guys have quite a bit going on, so I'll probably do something like Andrew suggests - or a remote KVM of some kind - until you can provide a more integrated option.

Best
John