PDA

View Full Version : New forum.

cove
07-18-2016, 01:41 PM
Just want to say that its great to have the forum back up and running again. :thumbsup:
Felt lost when the other forum went down. I nearly had to phone "Forums anonymous" for help with
withdrawal symptoms but you have risen from the ashes just in the knick of time. :D

jasonwestmas
07-18-2016, 02:28 PM
Just wasn't the same without the Lightwave Forums!

MAUROCOR
07-18-2016, 03:13 PM
:jam::beerchug::dance::rock::heart:

samurai_x
07-18-2016, 04:16 PM
I thought they would improve the forums. Its nice its back up though.

The Dommo
07-19-2016, 05:20 AM
I'm sure they focussed on getting it back online live, before updating settings and skins of the forum.
Good to see it's back!

NeonZ
07-21-2016, 08:02 PM
Can we expect to have recent threads restored to this forum? I had a detailed discussion going about system configurations for LightWave and hoped to update it now that I have my system basically completed.

doublexx
07-21-2016, 09:05 PM
Steve Bowie said the last 2 months are gone forever.

Kaptive
07-22-2016, 02:41 AM
ignore/deleted

jbynum
07-22-2016, 06:25 PM
I had to register again as all my info and threads were lost. Too bad a backup wasn't done.

paulhart
07-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Steve Bowie said the last 2 months are gone forever.

<cynic mode invoked>Isn't that the most recent period when it has gotten most rancorous?? with discontent. Who needs a backup anyway, isn't that just for wimps?? "Oops, we lost all those malcontents, oh well." </end cynic mode> I am happy it is up again, and sincerely look forward to encouraging development. Salud!

SBowie
07-22-2016, 08:15 PM
I had to register again as all my info and threads were lost. Too bad a backup wasn't done.Apart from the missing months, there shouldn't be any problem. If you have an old account and associated threads, they should still be there.

saranine
07-23-2016, 05:48 AM
This really is amateurish. I am sorry but it is. It's 2016 and the website/forum is a central plank of marketing; it's not 1998 any more. I thank Newtek for saving me cash; I won't ever be upgrading Lightwave while a joke forum exists that has a psychiatrist green hue out of "Girl Interrupted" or "One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest".

Why do I bother posting? Great product. Awful messaging and awful marketing. That was been the quasi-autistic culture of Newtek since day one.

SBowie
07-23-2016, 08:14 AM
Why do I bother posting?I think only you can answer that.

It's 2016 and the website/forum is a central plank of marketing; it's not 1998 any more.

Actually, the general feeling seems to be that forums are a bit prehistoric in this age of social media. I personally find them quite useful as a way to get to know customers, their achievements, challenges, and personalities too. Over time they also provide a deep resource, and surely to some degree they reduce the burden on support as newbies mount the various slopes of learning. Working in Video Engineering, I appreciate how quickly I can sometimes ferret out a bug in a new release thanks to this venue. It's happened a few times that this has resulted in 'same day' patches.

They do of course have downsides - not just in terms of resources required to provide and maintain them, but the sheer negativity that occasionally obtains. There are some who clearly operate pretty much full-time on the squeaky premise, and (not speaking of present company here, just broadly about the topic of forums) others who are evidently completely incapable of being courteous or tactful. I can say with some certainty that the net result of that sort of forum activity is the predominant reason that many top flight working professionals and most members of the respective dev teams just threw up their hands in disgust and walked away from the forums year by year.

Still, that's just one factor in the general 'meh' attitude toward forums broadly. The majority today seem to prefer the instant gratification of a tweet or less fractious (if overtly curated and bland) realm of blogs and Facebook pages. I can tell you that when the creaky old server the forums were on fell over and couldn't get up, there were some recommending we just say a few kind words in memoriam and commit them to their final resting place. It's a different era, wherein breaking news takes the form of a bumper sticker and what passes for discourse used to be called heckling. Forums well well be an anachronism and close to passing off the scene entirely.

jeric_synergy
07-23-2016, 09:04 AM
From my experience w/LWG on Facebook, it seems that discussions on the forum, ie HERE, are MUCH more in-depth and continuous, and the impression is they don't scroll off into obscurity nearly so fast.

FB seems like Twitter compared to this forum. It's certainly not as useful a resource as this forum.

prometheus
07-23-2016, 09:17 AM
i think I can agree with Jeric here.-
You guys can count me out of being in the General group of feelings that the forum is old age media forum..well maybe it is..but it still is better than facebook, I would hate it if it would only live on facebook, I do not want other distracting messages or groups ..or having web data tracked by facebook, perhaps sold etc, I am a non facebook user and have no intention whatsoever to register, I had a test registration..that was enougT
if the consensous is these forum is old age social group, another type is needed..and I donīt know what would be better..or what is available out there right now..but hardly facebook.

There is a definitly a reason and a need for a forum like this, where things are structured easy to track in forum sections with post etc, the question in my opinion shouldnīt be..should it be only facebook and delete these forums, the question should in my opinion be...why doesnīt the work kick in on improving this site, itīs been a long long time now since we brought forth ideas on making the gallery section better..instead it declined and became worse without thumbs only to still hold that status.

if possible put all lightwave stuff in a main section, namely lightwave community, and put lw tips and tricks section in under that with itīs subpostings, put genera lw support in there too and the other lw groups that is scattered around, there are old core or workshops that should be active in the main lw group to be useful, as it is now bullet workshops or nodes are floating in a void instead of serving as topics in a properly structured gathered section.

Good things should come out of the bad things with the crash, almost like a forest fire bringing forth new species etc..One good thing that is a bit old that came out of it, for me..I got the email notifications working again :)

SBowie
07-23-2016, 09:55 AM
... why doesnīt the work kick in on improving this site, itīs been a long long time now since we brought forth ideas on making the gallery section better..instead it declined and became worse without thumbs only to still hold that status.I think I've largely explained the dearth of interest. The future existence of these forums (though I expect we'd sustain them in archival form for a long time) is by no means assured, much less upgrades requiring any significant effort. As to the gallery, I think the hope was that the much better LW website gallery would suffice.

if possible put all lightwave stuff in a main section, namely lightwave community, and put lw tips and tricks section in under that with itīs subpostings, put genera lw support in there too and the other lw groups that is scattered around, there are old core or workshops that should be active in the main lw group to be useful, as it is now bullet workshops or nodes are floating in a void instead of serving as topics in a properly structured gathered section.Reorganizing the LW forums is certainly not out of the question - but the answer to that question lies in the hands of the LWG. I moderate the NewTek forums, and (with rare exceptions) leave the LW forums to them. I think, for reasons mentioned previously, they may not frequent the forums all that much; perhaps between that and their workload, its not a very high priority.

MichaelT
07-23-2016, 10:13 AM
I much prefer forums over facebook and the like. It is much easier to keep track of things. Also, it isn't dependent on whatever decision facebook come up for the day.

jeric_synergy
07-23-2016, 10:38 AM
If NewTek/LWG are determined to neglect the forums (in a misguided move to "socia media"), it might be a boost for Liberty3D's forum, which probably suffers from the energy drain inherent in following 2 fora.

Maybe LightWiki would benefit too.

prometheus
07-23-2016, 10:47 AM
As to the gallery, I think the hope was that the much better LW website gallery would suffice.

There is major differences between the lightwave gallery page and the Forum gallery section, the lighwave gallery page showing great images, mostly finished..nothing else, and that is serving as a showcase for the artists and the lightwave group of lightwaveīs potentional as well as the artists skills, it does however not work as a tool for posting work in progress and it doesnīt provide a forum for posting discussing the artwork W.I.P etc.

I donīt believe in approaching it with only one of them active..either way around, there should be both of them, or rewrite that lightwave gallery page with subsections for work in progress and a forum debate..it that happens, I think it would be necessary to move all other lightwave topics on this forum to that page..having two forums split would be just confusing.

It could stay as it is ofcourse, meaning only finished top of the cream is showcased on the lightwave page, then keep the W.I.P on these forum, but it would need improvement, I donīt know why the forum stopped the thumbnails that was so useful to get an indication of the posted art, instead of looking at the posted thread and decide by title if it interest me..and if uncertain jumpin in to it only to find it was of no interest, It feels like a box of chocolets right now :)

Again ..take a look at how the luxulogy/modo guys have made their sections of gallery, they have also gathered all Modo topics in one product drop down menu..namely Modo if I choose it, so all that is loaded in the main page is just modo forum sections, sort of how I would like to see all the lightwave sections that now are scattered over the main page here on these forums, when a viewer has to browse and sort things here in these forums, you do so with distracting elements of other stuff, tricaster,nplay etc..wich I for the moment have no interest in what so ever..and it is a bit tiresome to browse around, the way luxology have set it up, it removes that aspect of browsing with distracting items of products of none interest, you only have to sort out actual topics of interest from within the Major group of interest for you, namely modo there.

Michael

djwaterman
07-23-2016, 01:22 PM
I'm all for moving onto another forum if this is not going to be maintained, Lightwiki, Liberty 3D, remember Spinquad? When the forum was down I was checking out LW twitter and facebook, they didn't seem to have much activity but perhaps you need to register to see it (surely not). Yeah all the negative stuff on the forums is a total bore and completely useless, you can point out issues or whatever without being a petulant jerk. When those endless rant threads start up it's a complete turnoff and you just don't want to visit the forum. I come here to get inspired, ask questions or provide answers, when I see that droning unproductive negativity populating the threads it just makes me go away fast. If possible try to keep things positive and if you have something to complain about, do it in a calm and professional manner, please.

jwiede
07-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Steve, any chance of getting a decent (non-brown) light-on-dark theme, as existed before, but no longer does?

OnlineRender
07-23-2016, 02:39 PM
I'm all for movin...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lightwiki/ I get all my news here , ability to upload 360 images, quicker answers , search function works , file uploads .

grab the skin upgrade http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?150835-Lightwave3d-com-style-forums makes things feel 100x better

LightWiki is good as dead along with the preset site

jeric_synergy
07-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Steve, any chance of getting a decent (non-brown) light-on-dark theme, as existed before, but no longer does?

??? I'm using, buddhahelpme, BP Brown and now that they've fixed the bolded font issue it seems pretty much as before. (Thanks for that, IT guys-- I never even got a chance to whine about it.)

It's not pretty, but it's serviceable, and it's sure "light on dark".

Snosrap
07-23-2016, 09:29 PM
The future existence of these forums (though I expect we'd sustain them in archival form for a long time) is by no means assured,

Huge mistake IMO if these forums disappear. For one, how would the LW Group support LW? They really don't much now - we the customers support each other. Take this away and NT would need to make a rather large investment in people to handle support. Honestly I think if the forums were to go the customers would go too. I think I would. These forums have been so helpful over the years and as a new release of LW is eminent, the forums become even more valuable. So the server crashed, ***** happens. It's running now and we can post, comment, learn and argue with one another - life's good!

fishhead
07-24-2016, 04:46 AM
I second what Snosrap says here...

And my 2 cents:
well, for me - I only can see things through my little window in the world, so I might be mistaken, but I actually really doubt it: When there is an element that has kept LW as an application alive over the last few years a great deal, then it is itīs community.
And I have the impression the community is manifesting for the most part exactly here in these forums.
It also serves as a kind of an interface for most of the information a lot of users seek. Be it inside the forums or elsewhere on the web.

I really doubt that the "social media" could fill this gap for a good number - if not the majority - of the community members.
Plus: You would have to be a member of these platforms in the first place to participate at all, right?
I know a number of people (me included, and most of the others are mostly "old-schoolers" too - that I have to admit, of course...) that just do not like to be part of fb or twitter or what else...

I cannot do much about it in the end, I am afraid - but I for one would be really sad when the forums vanish

prometheus
07-24-2016, 06:20 AM
Huge mistake IMO if these forums disappear. For one, how would the LW Group support LW? They really don't much now - we the customers support each other. Take this away and NT would need to make a rather large investment in people to handle support. Honestly I think if the forums were to go the customers would go too. I think I would. These forums have been so helpful over the years and as a new release of LW is eminent, the forums become even more valuable. So the server crashed, ***** happens. It's running now and we can post, comment, learn and argue with one another - life's good!

I agree completly..depends a bit on if they provide a new better one on the lightwave page, and with trackable data related to these forums, if it goes facebook..they can probably say goodbye to my interactivity on
lightwave forums in that form.

I am having a hard time to figure out why it should be made tediously....
fix the minor issues here on the forums, improve it abit and maintan track data etc and maintain those who oppose facebook for instance...done.

SBowie
07-24-2016, 08:18 AM
I really doubt that the "social media" could fill this gap for a good number - if not the majority - of the community members.While that's true, and while I have also raised most if not all of these same arguments, the countervailing view is that there are probably considerably less than 100 members who are really active participants. Despite my personal feelings, this does makes it hard to present an argument that the forums serve a truly vital role.

I really doubt that the "social media" could fill this gap for a good number - if not the majority - of the community members.I want to say that social media is of less than zero interest to me, but there have been enough times in my life where I have found my views shifting that I'm reluctant to be dogmatic any more.

MichaelT
07-24-2016, 08:19 AM
Most people use Facebook these days. I prefer forums in so many ways.. but then I also get why younger people use facebook. More immediate response to issues etc.. in groups than here. They also seem much less concerned with finding topics, help etc.. in a searchable way, like in a forum. For that most either Google, or simply search Youtube.

Thomas Helzle
07-24-2016, 08:46 AM
Well, I personally don't have a Facebook account and can't see how Twitter would help me with Lightwave questions?
I like forums and don't know any other form that really works for this kind of stuff.

100 really active members translate into many more people who just read and can get at help or inspiration. I don't post much and LW is no longer my main tool but the forum is my personal go-to place whenever I hit a wall. Those 100 users form the heart of a community that has gone through a LOT over the years. Remove it and you may lose much more than a forum.

And IMO, the forum usage is a symptom of a totally different issue. Lightwave is so obscure these days, it's almost hip again... ;-)
Let's hope "2016" will be a start to change that again...

Cheers,

Tom

MichaelT
07-24-2016, 08:53 AM
Well I for one am very happy that LW is around. I can list good polygon modellers on my one hand: Lightwave, Modo & C4D

SteveH
07-24-2016, 08:54 AM
I'm old - I'll admit it, and I don't have a facebook account or a twitter account either. So I have no basis to compare forums to facebook (but I'll do it anyway). I'll also admit that there is no real benefit to whinning if these forums go away to be replaced by the more modern version. That's progress I guess?

But - can anyone point me to any software company that doesn't have a user forum, that only has a facebook page? I can't think of one. Dinosaur or not, pain in the a** to keep in maintained or not - it seems like LWG would HAVE to keep this open if they want to maintain any sense of user awareness. Just my 2 cents.

prometheus
07-24-2016, 11:08 AM
I'm old - I'll admit it, and I don't have a facebook account or a twitter account either. So I have no basis to compare forums to facebook (but I'll do it anyway). I'll also admit that there is no real benefit to whinning if these forums go away to be replaced by the more modern version. That's progress I guess?

But - can anyone point me to any software company that doesn't have a user forum, that only has a facebook page? I can't think of one. Dinosaur or not, pain in the a** to keep in maintained or not - it seems like LWG would HAVE to keep this open if they want to maintain any sense of user awareness. Just my 2 cents.

I donīt think people here would object if there will be a more modern version, we do however have to establish if that is to be facebook, and if that really can be classified as a more modern version or just another type of social media that in the end lacks the opportunities we do have with this forum, facebook may be a complement for use with instant notification that also may be recognized with all your other friends with algorithms for facebook to utilize ..to matchm, ads etc..and it may work as a tool for instant notifaction and easier acess to some stuff regarding mobile devices, but as a replacement for a forum with all topics and searchable stuff etc..I just canīt see that as a good alternative.

The very question you raise about if there is any software company that only has a facebook page, suggest to me that either the company must have realized that facebook isnīt a replacement to forums, rather a complement...the way facebook presents itself today, otherwise..why do they still have the forums instead of just have it dropped and replaced some time ago...just doesnīt make sense to me.

pinkmouse
07-24-2016, 11:10 AM
...the countervailing view is that there are probably considerably less than 100 members who are really active participants...

Chicken and egg. People don't come to the forums because there's no interesting stuff there and LW3DG don't seem to give a damn about them, and the LW user base has no doubt declined as other packages have advanced so less members come along with interesting problems to solve, and without a proper gallery there's no point in posting finished and WIPs.

I also suspect the main reason that new media is more featured is that is is basically free for them, it doesn't have hosting or staff costs, so from an accountant's point of view, why do anything for something that has costs, just run it into the ground then kill it off because "Nobody is interested in Forums any more"

prometheus
07-24-2016, 11:12 AM
Well, I personally don't have a Facebook account and can't see how Twitter would help me with Lightwave questions?
I like forums and don't know any other form that really works for this kind of stuff.

100 really active members translate into many more people who just read and can get at help or inspiration. I don't post much and LW is no longer my main tool but the forum is my personal go-to place whenever I hit a wall. Those 100 users form the heart of a community that has gone through a LOT over the years. Remove it and you may lose much more than a forum.

And IMO, the forum usage is a symptom of a totally different issue. Lightwave is so obscure these days, it's almost hip again... ;-)
Let's hope "2016" will be a start to change that again...

Cheers,

Tom

If anyone thinks twitter would work as replacement...welll good luck, not saying you are..just commenting about twitter here, twitter is an announcement media, mostly used by celecbrities, companies, politicians to make a stand or statement or brief news updates, similar to facebook..a compliment, not a replacement.

prometheus
07-24-2016, 11:17 AM
Chicken and egg. People don't come to the forums because there's no interesting stuff there and LW3DG don't seem to give a damn about them, and the LW user base has no doubt declined as other packages have advanced so less members come along with interesting problems to solve, and without a proper gallery there's no point in posting finished and WIPs.

I also suspect the main reason that new media is more featured is that is is basically free for them, it doesn't have hosting or staff costs, so from an accountant's point of view, why do anything for something that has costs, just run it into the ground then kill it off because "Nobody is interested in Forums any more"

I agree...I am less active than before in these forums, One part is the time between product releases nowadays, and I suspect the lack of communication for how the development is going is also a part of peoples lesser interest to be here in the forums.
The Gallery section I agree with pinkmouse, it is quite poor and I hardly go there anymore...and One could suspect that is to be the same case for other users as well, seems it may be easier to throw in and share images with facebook etc, but that is how it stands now and no wonder if the section is as bad as it is here.

prometheus
07-24-2016, 11:34 AM
how many users often visit modo forums?
and lightwave facebook page? how many is online? I mean that is Actually active and not only shown as online because they always are connected with facebook.
Did facebook work out well as a temporary forum when these forum went down?

prometheus
07-24-2016, 11:41 AM
how many users often visit modo forums, and lightwave facebook page? how many is online? Truly only ..that is active and not only shown as online because they always are connected with facebook.
Did facebook work out well as a temporary forum when these forum went down?

when there is a topic to debate..people are here, if nothing happens in development or the info is to little about what is going on..people surely will loose interest, I guess people need to be active and help out for the forums to be alive..but it all starts with an interest, and only the lightwaveīs status or info about it will be the major factor for that...that is my opinion.

Most users online..probably around the last release or just after it (Most users ever online was 2,413, 11-17-2015)
Seems everyone is in Waiting mode and tend to other business until it is revealed when the release is about to happen, and that will probably yield the highest ever online score again (depends on the features and sucess of the release also)

prometheus
07-24-2016, 11:52 AM
come on guys... be active..do I have to do all the work:D
At least jump in and make a break between me spam posts :)

About social media, I found goole plus a bit better though than facebook, I do not need be to logged in to check it, and itīs a bit better structured graphicly and message wise...

https://plus.google.com/105443668744745125881

This page would be ultimate..with this subgroup (lightwave forums) though it should only direct to lightwave forums in the same manner as you use luxologyīs drop down menu to get to all modo sections, not the whole newtek forums with other distracting elements, this page also needs a preset/content page..if they manage with that, then it would start to shape up nicely in my opinion...

https://www.lightwave3d.com/community/

Thomas Helzle
07-24-2016, 12:00 PM
Yeah, a forum is like a garden. If you plant things, nourish and groom them, it will flourish.
If you neglect it, you get spam, weed and your wanted plants get into trouble...

And if you leave the users alone, they will leave you alone sooner or later too.

I guess "2016" could become a rather critical release...

Cheers,

Tom

Spinland
07-24-2016, 12:10 PM
I am quite active both on Twitter and Facebook, but the idea of abandoning this forum for a social media only presence gives me considerable pause.

On the Twitter front, no. It would be worthless from a LW support standpoint unless they hire someone to monitor the feed 24/7 to catch and respond to mentions as they fly by. People on Twitter are not going to stand for their directed tweet not receiving a very timely response, and the feed itself is extraordinarily transient. The life span of even a good tweet is maybe 2-3 hours. You try to leverage that without the commitment and staffing to do it right and your brand is going to take a pounding.

As for Facebook, I guess that would be viable but I have major qualms about subordinating the primary pillar of my online customer engagement to the whims of those folks and their constant tinkering with what they want to allow us to see and when. The Lightwiki group there is, indeed, quite good and if that's the prevailing wind then I will adapt—but only under protest.

fishhead
07-24-2016, 12:17 PM
100 really active members translate into many more people who just read and can get at help or inspiration. ...
...Cheers,
Tom
Absolutely... As you probably can guess by my number of postings: I am one of them. ;-)
And I know a lot more that come here frequently but do not post much, just gain... :-\ Not ideal but probably the case in most communities.

Thomas Helzle
07-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Absolutely... As you probably can guess by my number of postings: I am one of them. ;-)
And I know a lot more that come here frequently but do not post much, just gain... :-\ Not ideal but probably the case in most communities.
I think this is normal and totally fine. I mostly post in forums where I think I can really contribute something and for tools I feel passionate about and/or where there is a lack of sound information (like the Bitwig Forum on KVR audio).
At this point, I'm no longer that super proficient in LW and am not feeling that much passion for it anymore as I once did, even though I still hold it dear and hope it will regain robbed powers (every pun intended ;-) ), so I often need the forum as a refresher for forgotten knowledge.

Cheers,

Tom

P.S. Greetings to Munich from Berlin - I hope you and yours are fine!

wesleycorgi
07-24-2016, 01:38 PM

Exactly! I tend to lurk more nowadays because the forums have become a circle jerk.

wesleycorgi
07-24-2016, 01:42 PM
If the LW3DG can't be bothered, then why should we? It's become a self-fulfilling prophecy and based on SBowie's comments, that's the way they want it.

For me, the forums were one of the main reasons that I have stuck by LW; it's been the community. If it weren't for Splinegod and many others since, I would have moved on several years ago because they took the time to nurture a noob.

prometheus
07-24-2016, 02:30 PM
If the LW3DG can't be bothered, then why should we? It's become a self-fulfilling prophecy and based on SBowie's comments, that's the way they want it.

For me, the forums were one of the main reasons that I have stuck by LW; it's been the community. If it weren't for Splinegod and many others since, I would have moved on several years ago because they took the time to nurture a noob.

If I am going to be frank and honest in what I suspect, I suspect the very fact of the lack of communication lately is one major factor that may have had the impact that people here is somehow protesting by not bothering posting much..I could be completly wrong, but itīs kind of a gut feeling I got.

Also..users contributing is of importance, we lost some..William Vaughan more active at luxology ..occasionally jumping in here, he could ofcourse correct me the strongest if that isnīt the case?
splinegod is sorely missed, some others also gone.

I myself lost inspiration of posting tips etc for mainly two reasons Iīm not gonna go in to.
The membership zone has much stuff that just shouldnīt live in the current section, it is a waste of valuable resource archives and out of focus/field for our attention which mostly is aimed at the lw community main section, I rather see that moved in to the lw community section, various workshops that would be of more use and serve as contributions for us to participate in better ways with, much there is of interest for the current lightwave version, thereīs even gallery sections in the member zone to add apart from the various 3 gallery sections in the lw community section...itīs really scary how scattered these sections are, then you got to deal with the showcase gallery on the lightwave page..

in the membership zone we got..

1. gallery
2. content gallery
3. content scene gallery..which seams to be various user scene content..and not actuall lightwave shipped content which we really could use.

These are 4-5 years old except for a single user post this year.
Then we got the other galleries as mentioned in the lw community section...it simply is a mess and with the lack of thumbs it all becomes of little interest, consequently knot much of it getīs attention and discussed about...how is the forums supposed to be vibrant with such neglegtance.

My suggestion, simply move all lightwave sections and put it on the lightwave3d page as community forum, so when we actually clicking in the lightwave3d page lightwave forum community, we will end up with lightwave forums, not the newtek forums.
And when doing so..clean the sections up by moving more sections in to firstly one major section group, delete or re-organize the various lw 9 gallery or 11 gallery, it could maintain finished vs w.i.p sections and top of the cream showcase sections..but for the community sake, make thumbnails visible directly on latest post of any submission.

http://forums.newtek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=133793&d=1469391968

Michael

prometheus
07-24-2016, 02:37 PM
Another explanation could be ligthwave is so perfect that no one needs to ask questions, in such case the lw team could weave in more faults in their masterpiece..then we will have more posters ranting,..mm..maybe not :)
It is also possible a lot of folks has a catch of that viral thing ... the pokemon hunt.

Snosrap
07-24-2016, 06:55 PM
Yes official LW forums on the official LW page - great idea!

prometheus
07-24-2016, 07:06 PM
Yes official LW forums on the official LW page - great idea!

I donīt believe there would be an issue to transfer old archives, would it?
The only other non related section I look at, that is the general discussion, perhaps that is the only one that might be better of if it starts fresh on a new lightwave forum page, misplaced topics tend to be moved from the general discussion anyway to more appropiate sections.

if they start with that, they would have a platform where Everything related to lightwave is better gathered, with perhaps the exception of youtube and facebook then, but that would still be acessable from links.
If we sum up how many different lightwave main groups there is here, and also how they are scattered..and the membership zone that is hidden if you do not have an account etc, then we got facebook, then google plus, then the lightwave page which mostly now is their own product showcase page..but with valueable newsletters etc...itīs a bit too much stuff scattered around me thinks ..so I am for a bit more order from chaos here.

I just opened an old free wix page I had registred just to test it, and found that they have improved the wix desing options so it is quite easy to desing the site now...I was simply adding menu buttons for lightwave forum sections, and I might use that as "prometheus Lightwave JumpGate" so I can jump in and out of lw community, lw tips, or lw support without any other forum non lw related stuff, not sure if I should post a link when itīs done and if it could serve as a jumpgate, ironicly it could be another scattered lw resource:)

Michael

prometheus
07-24-2016, 08:08 PM
Not sure if a quick mockupof a jumpgate is of use? donīt mix this up with any new forum of any kind, itīs not a forum, I just wanted to gather the lightwave sections for myself and test...if I am more comfortable to use that as a start site instead of the newtek forum main forum page, was just testing so there isnīt any good continuity in design exactly, but I noticed wix now has better tools to design the sites as you want.and I like it, easier to get started than wordpress I would say.

Hereīs my mockup jumpgate, only containing main lightwave sections, clicking on each button with respective section will jump to these original sections, if the lightwave team finds things not appropiate or not such a good idea, let me know, not sure I am gonna keep it either.

THE JUMPGATE..
http://michaeli65.wix.com/prometheus

Snosrap
07-24-2016, 09:25 PM
The future existence of these forums (though I expect we'd sustain them in archival form for a long time) is by no means assured, much less upgrades requiring any significant effort.

Wow Steve, talk about opening up a can of worms.

prometheus
07-24-2016, 09:34 PM
Wow Steve, talk about opening up a can of worms.

Didnīt you hear the news, insects is the food of the future:D guess we have to deal with facebook, and a can of worms..I donīt like to fast evolutionary leaps though, thatīs why I am a retrograder :)

THE JUMPGATE..

SteveH
07-24-2016, 09:45 PM
Prometheus - I think that jump gate is awesome!

prometheus
07-24-2016, 09:59 PM
Prometheus - I think that jump gate is awesome!

:) itīs just simple, but organized and filtered for lw freaks.
oki doki then.. I might continue with working on it then, with more links to other stuff, on the right side or some place else, and make better design and backgrounds, I just happened to check today if my wix registration was there still and I had an old experimental page, and sinceI was browsing here and whining over the scattered lw sections, I thought why not gather them as I want..Itīs a very quick mockup, but wix is easy if you use it a bit.

currently it is only to serve the link acess to the official lightwave sections and the main lightwave group page and their vids on youtube and vimeo, I am not having the General discussion linked though, have to see about that one.

Oh...and I do not support facebook pages.

THE JUMPGATE..

erikals
07-25-2016, 12:57 AM
Oh...and I do not support facebook pages.

dito that. each time i go to the LightWave Facebook i get a super-annoying Pop-Up... "Please Log In"  http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/frown.gif

------------

note, LightWave Google+ seems better
https://plus.google.com/105443668744745125881/posts

SBowie
07-25-2016, 08:03 AM
Wow Steve, talk about opening up a can of worms.I just provided an honest answer as to why things are the way they are, forum-wise. The general response was fairly predictable, but the discourse is rational, and I can't see how any useful purpose would be served by being less than frank.

Triodin
07-25-2016, 08:30 AM
Worst case scenario I'd purchase a vbulletin licence and set something up.

I've really enjoyed the forums over the years. Even though I've lurked the entire time, I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see all the recognizable faces in the forum and the work they've been doing.

Hardest part would be getting a copy of the existing database so we wouldn't start from scratch...

prometheus
07-25-2016, 08:43 AM
dito that. each time i go to the LightWave Facebook i get a super-annoying Pop-Up... "Please Log In"  http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/frown.gif

------------

note, LightWave Google+ seems better
https://plus.google.com/105443668744745125881/posts

Yes I mentioned Google + also to be better than facebook, itīs not a forum board to use as a forum board though, neighter are facebook.
I noticed that my wix page acess time seem a bit tad slow when acessing it, have to check that.
You can add it to your browser tabs and always have it acessible, you could of course add each section of the lightwave forums as browser tabs too, though you may have to sacrifice other tabs if you have to many of them.

THE JUMPGATE..

Spinland
07-25-2016, 08:49 AM
I just provided an honest answer as to why things are the way they are, forum-wise. The general response was fairly predictable, but the discourse is rational, and I can't see how any useful purpose would be served by being less than frank.

I have to endorse this stance fully. I place high value on no-BS honesty and plain-spoken assessments. As I've already said, I consider a move to Twitter to be a huge mistake unless managed carefully but if FB is the prevailing wind I shall reluctantly adapt (and overcome—huah!). No eventual outcome will have an effect on my choice of tools with which I make my living, I would simply personally prefer a traditional BBS format for news and swapping lies—er, tips and advice. :devil:

prometheus
07-25-2016, 09:19 AM
I have to endorse this stance fully. I place high value on no-BS honesty and plain-spoken assessments. As I've already said, I consider a move to Twitter to be a huge mistake unless managed carefully but if FB is the prevailing wind I shall reluctantly adapt (and overcome—huah!). No eventual outcome will have an effect on my choice of tools with which I make my living, I would simply personally prefer a traditional BBS format for news and swapping lies—er, tips and advice. :devil:

I agree too, honest answers please.

regarding your outcome on the effect of choice of tools, well that is one thing..and of course what type of forum shouldnīt decide what you choose to make your living, but it may be question for how smooth you can do that, since a good vibrant forum will probably help you with the work as well, if you sometime maybe in need of advice, or need good feedback or other stuff etc..

Oh..thatīs what you said in the end I guess..sort of.

Spinland
07-25-2016, 09:36 AM
Oh..thatīs what you said in the end I guess..sort of.

Yep, that's what I meant. This forum has been absolutely indispensable to me for many years when I (frequently) run into something I don't yet understand and need to get up to speed pronto. I can see how a Facebook group, if well populated, could serve as an alternative resource but I do so prefer the idea of remaining here.

erikals
07-25-2016, 10:13 AM
closing this forum will create a remote forum elsewhere,

if NewTek thinks this is a good idea, then i don't see why not to press the "close" button

...good strategy?... not sure.

jeric_synergy
07-25-2016, 11:11 AM
Should such a horrible event come to pass, it would behoove LWG to get a copy of the forum, subtract all the NON-LW stuff, and either host it themselves or allow some interested user/user consortium to host it.

Unlike some of the (IMO oddball) FB resisters here, I don't mind FB, but I think it is simply NOT a good fit for forum-type information-- the form factor is wrong. The information here is DENSE: FB is diffuse and fluid, and in the worst possible way.

prometheus
07-25-2016, 12:24 PM
mostly just agreeing here again with erikals and jeric synergy.

if one just hint at facebook as a more modern social form..that says nothing of itīs potentional, if this forum is closed and eventually they are focusing on facebook, how is facebook designed to cope with equally or better ways to work as an interactive forum in equal ways or better, as I understand it to be today..it is not?

Then again..newtek or the lightwave group may just wanīt to focus on that and not bother with a forum board at all, which may take up time to maintain and converse etc, and perhaps they believe that someone outside will take care of that? perhaps...but If that would be a better way for them to be more communicative I donīt know, but I am going to far ahead in speculations here.

THE JUMPGATE..

cagey5
07-25-2016, 02:55 PM
I've followed this thread with interest, as I have followed the forum in general with interest over several years. Though I post very rarely these days, due primarily to time restraints I still check it at least once a day and I read and digest far more information than I will have be able to use.
I would miss the forums hugely were they to go. An ongoing alternative would have to be found.
Facebook I have never used and really have no interest in using. I am curious though as to whether Newtek/LWG use it with any regularity. I am on Youtube and haven't seen anything posted there recently and the only Twitter feed I see is on the Lightwave3d.com community page and that only shows 3 tweets in the last month.
I'm not trying to be contentious at all, I'm just wondering if the future of information sharing lies in other areas what that actually looks like.

paulhart
07-25-2016, 03:22 PM
I also visit the forum, every day, have for years. I contribute, when I can help and have benefited from the assist of others throughout the years. Any discussion of a replacement for this forum should only be along the lines of improvements, gallery, ability to focus on Lightwave exclusively, etc. The idea of Facebook is appalling and short-sighted. Please, have some common sense.

prometheus
07-25-2016, 09:22 PM
I also visit the forum, every day, have for years. I contribute, when I can help and have benefited from the assist of others throughout the years. Any discussion of a replacement for this forum should only be along the lines of improvements, gallery, ability to focus on Lightwave exclusively, etc. The idea of Facebook is appalling and short-sighted. Please, have some common sense.

yes..to be frank, yep.

Thomas Helzle
07-26-2016, 02:02 AM

+42

MAUROCOR
07-26-2016, 05:20 AM

Agreed!!! +1

art
07-26-2016, 08:11 AM
I don't post much here but I visit the forum almost daily. I don't see how the information on the forum would translate into FB, but maybe I'm just too old and unskilled in FB ways. For me, there is just too much crap around everything (visually and otherwise) on there. If Newtek decides to kill the forum and use other platform I guess I'll need to adjust, but it may turn out even lonelier place than here.

bobakabob
07-26-2016, 09:08 AM
The LW forum imo is an essential part of LW as a storehouse of knowledge especially regarding Support. Who hasn't had a technical problem resolved by a helpful member of this brilliant community?

However, I'm not surprised the LW3DG are ambivalent about the forums, if not at times despairing at pockets of counterproductive negativity. Unfortunately, although not as bad previous eras, these forums can be a magnet for trolls and whiners. Nothing wrong with *constructive* discussion, but some even come here *constantly* talking down LW whilst talking up Brand X as if they're working for the competition.

LW3DG have been incredibly tolerant. It would be a tragic loss to let the trolls get their way, but it might be better to move to a social media platform. However, how useful for example is FB as a knowledge base? It doesn't appear searchable...

prometheus
07-26-2016, 09:11 AM
It just popped up one thing more in my mind... that I think may have to do with activity on this forum going down, apart from us awaiting the newer release and a bit of lacking info on that etc.
when the crash happened, the mail notificaion system started to work again, I know I became less active when the mail notification was not working, and now when it has started to work..I find myself checking the forums more again, at the expence of my free time ofcourse:)

Maybe that has been the case for some others, so a notification system that doesnīt work as it should, could have played One small role in lesser activity.

fishhead
07-26-2016, 12:34 PM
just what Paulhart said! ++

-> ThomasHelzle: Cheers Berlin! All good again over here, much better once the confusion started to fade...

spherical
07-26-2016, 11:17 PM
While that's true, and while I have also raised most if not all of these same arguments, the countervailing view is that there are probably considerably less than 100 members who are really active participants. Despite my personal feelings, this does makes it hard to present an argument that the forums serve a truly vital role.

Well, they certainly are a vital role for these 100+ customers! Holy crap! Listserves could be categorized as "prehistoric", and I fought a long battle defending one when the call for a forum became just too tedious to tolerate, so I built a forum. Guess what, less than 5% of the members created accounts. The most vocal in nagging for a forum took the longest to sign up and then never participated. Exactly as expected. It sits unused, as a fitting memorial to utter and complete stupidity, ignorance and know-it-all attitude.

If LW3DG are that myopic that they think that these forums, our ONLY form of real support to actually get things done by means of crowd knowledge, are lame then they really are dead in the water. I feel sorry for them for being SO absolutely clueless and elitist at the same time. WOW! Not what I expected at ALL. "Disappointed". "dismayed" and "disillusioned" don't even scratch the surface. Guess I have invested my money on the wrong horse.

Yeah, I get that a few bad apples spoil the barrel and don't blame them for backing away for a bit. But to totally allow these few clowns to dictate the death of a viable channel is just plain LAME. Talk about tail wagging the dog....

EDIT: That which I naively expected would finally happen is that the LightWave sections would appear on lightwave3d.com/forum where there would be MORE brand recognition. Nope. More myopicism. Yikes!

spherical
07-26-2016, 11:24 PM
if one just hint at facebook as a more modern social form..that says nothing of itīs potentional, if this forum is closed and eventually they are focusing on facebook, how is facebook designed to cope with equally or better ways to work as an interactive forum in equal ways or better, as I understand it to be today..it is not?

Facebook will be a total nightmare when dealing with the in-depth issues which we immerse in frequently. How the HELL do they think that this is any measure of a solution???? WTF? Yeah, go ahead and search on a complex issue on FB and see how far you get. Duh. LW3DG may as well start circulating their resumes and reels.

jeric_synergy
07-27-2016, 12:16 AM
Before anything silly happens to the forum, are there any steps we can take to preserve the information available here, and ONLY here?

On a monthly basis?

bobakabob
07-27-2016, 01:29 AM
[Duplicate post, sorry]

bobakabob
07-27-2016, 01:34 AM
When the Forums went down, the wording suggested it was an opportunity for a new improved site...

Also recent stats on the forum read that over 2000 people visited on a particular day in 2015 - ofc that includes Newtek's other products, but surely that's not bad at all.

This site is an invaluable community and knowledge base and has distinguished LW from the competition. If FB can't be configured to search then there's no point moving there. A FB page also amounts to a single thread...!

Also, agree with spherical, you can't substitute for crowd knowledge and the trolls are the last people who should dictate what happens.

50one
07-27-2016, 01:57 AM
Wouldn't it be easier just to clean up the forums or better split them - move the LW forums to LW domain and archive everything here?
Burning down the house seems like an extreme way of starting a makeover?:)

kopperdrake
07-27-2016, 03:01 AM
I don't care where the forums are, but a move to Facebook for user communication would be a silly move - it's so full of detritus that is thrust in your face. At least on forums you can naviagate from the threads you know will give nothing useful when faced with a problem, and actively search for old answers before asking anew. Facebook would be fine for a "I have a problem and can't be bothered to look for an answer or have five minutes before the client arrives so help me NOW!" situation, but it's not a comprehensive encyclopedia of hints and tips. And the beauty of the hints and tips in these forums is that you can easily date them, by when the post was written. If I googles for hints and tips it's a random bag thrown up, here I know a post from 2012 may not work, but you can more easily judge for yourself.

korolev
07-27-2016, 04:42 AM
Guys, i believe we are missing the perspective. What our community needs is new a NEW and dynamic LW, and not a new forum!!

H_Molla
07-27-2016, 06:16 AM
That's what i call " To the point "....
I think i might leave...
I did try to do a project with a friend of mine @ C4D and honestly speaking i was impressed by how it is easy to do that complicated thing like that ( I work very well with node's & i did many good stuff with LW ), but what am talking about you don't need to be Rocket scientist or spend hours to do something i took literately 7 min with tweaking and i am 1st time !!!....what......
And volaaaa all what i did is dynamic's Ready !!!
I was laughing like crazy...
Plus in my opinion world class SDK that allow people like Houdini " yes... " and Next limit to integrate like that !!! i saw that for Houdini last year at IBC...didn't see RF but am expecting to do this year..
Well...i will not upgrade anymore...i will save the money to Buy full Studio chair...I was really not lost in Navigation inside C4D...and that give me a confident to leave my fair to try..

That's my personal opinion...Good Luck NEWTEK...I hate what you really did to LW...you killed that software with your way of 1st developing & 2nd communicating.
Imagine just an example before i go, brad peebler left LW..Build Modo..look modo today & he is leaving :D
and we are just think about forum interface :-)

Thomas Helzle
07-27-2016, 08:37 AM
-> ThomasHelzle: Cheers Berlin! All good again over here, much better once the confusion started to fade...
Phew... Good to hear!

Cheers,

Tom

prometheus
07-27-2016, 12:11 PM
Guys, i believe we are missing the perspective. What our community needs is new a NEW and dynamic LW, and not a new forum!!

I donīt agree with that, look at the perspective..and the fact that we wanīt a better forum and not a lesser good forum or no forum at all, that doesnīt implicitly mean that we do not want a better lightwave.
What we need is both of that, it will complement the best of interests, for us to learn and give feedback..as well as when the lightwave team develops lightwave.

prometheus
07-27-2016, 12:32 PM
When the Forums went down, the wording suggested it was an opportunity for a new improved site...

Also recent stats on the forum read that over 2000 people visited on a particular day in 2015 - ofc that includes Newtek's other products, but surely that's not bad at all.

This site is an invaluable community and knowledge base and has distinguished LW from the competition. If FB can't be configured to search then there's no point moving there. A FB page also amounts to a single thread...!

Also, agree with spherical, you can't substitute for crowd knowledge and the trolls are the last people who should dictate what happens.

Yes..that is what I mentioned too, activity boost around new releases, itīs just natural causality effects when activity is initiated by newtek/lightwave group in the form of a new product to discuss.
Purely by entering a few post from Lino or Rob discussing lightwave is at least two more in the statistics of activity :) and what follows from that is increasing answers and more activity.
Yes I also noticed the message board about improved sites, that sort of looks like a complete contradiction to some thoughts about shutting the forum down ..at least in this form.

I think that a conclusion that the activity was dropping and that is the incitament to maybe shut it down may be a narrow in conclusion, but the big question to ask or debate If someone makes that assumption, that is Why did activity drop, can the assumptions be backup up that facebook is where everyone is, or is it just a wish that it is so?
Does lack of information from the lightwave team have anything to do with dropping activity?

Or is it just the actual development phase that takes a bit of a time and that is one major factor to why people tend to drop their activity, if we canīt establish what may have been the major factors causing the drop in activity (provided that drop wasnīt just temporarily as it must be now and then)

As it standīs now a lot of folks here shout out in desperate, keep it alive and tries to defend itīs existance ..maybe a bit in vain if we do not get to the bottom about why the activity dropped, and if that is the major factor for the newtek/lightwave team to start thinking about moving to other social media, or if thereīs any other factors in there.

cove
07-28-2016, 07:04 AM
Could lightwaves stated intention to provide a new and better forum mean that there will be a new forum created/available
at the same time as the new version of lightwave is released.
Were we can discuss all the new features functions and issues. This new forum should also have a direct link to the present
forum so we can continue to post threads and posts concerning all aspects of lightwave.
Kind of makes sense to me but then again in the not to distant future we could have a familiar issue rise again [Modeler/layout split issue] with these
sorts of comments
"I prefer the 2 seperate forums to become one"
"I like the new way better"
"I don,t really care im easy" :D

spherical
07-28-2016, 08:58 PM
"I prefer the 2 seperate forums to become one"

The database that runs the forum here can be segmented out to archive only the LightWave sections and export them. Then that export can be installed on LightWave3D.com/forum and continue from there, as if it originated there a long time ago. I don't get why this hasn't been done long before now. Not rocket surgery. Further, what with the evidently "preferred" products being continually shifted up above the LightWave sections, it would then make even more sense to just get us pains-in-the-butt out of the way.

paulhart
07-28-2016, 09:33 PM
Just a small indie studio here, so let me explain. During the recent week, I hit "not found" responses to Google inquiries directed to the Lightwave forum on some problems I am having on a project. Those "lost weeks" have now cost me time and frustration, and it is not and was not necessary, and no sorry?? Isn't there a sense of loss? I shouldn't have to 'school' anybody, and it shouldn't make any one at Newtek "head to the bunkers" and close the doors. An 'about face' is needed and action taken, thank you. I don't have an IT dept. I am "it," and I don't have problem solving developers, I am "it." Why am I saying this? Just as an example of how useful the forum is to hundreds of us, even when we don't contribute, or complain, which I do both, and, I always offer complements anytime I can. Now, just a couple of days ago, I ran my backups on all of my data, resources, and files for myself and my clients, which I do on schedule. I bought extra drives years ago and an extra render station that is also a secondary backup, and, surprise, after a crash or two(2) this week, I was able to restore some important project files, from the second(2)!! backup drive. I don't know of any studio that doesn't have a plan and keeps it up. It is how I was taught, and how I teach others. I can not believe in any sensible way that any studio doesn't have a strategy. "Stuff" will happen, count on it, and having a safety net is the only responsible reply. I'm I sure that I have 'it' all covered, no way, so I do keep double backups of systems and drives.
So, how hard is it to share anything about the process that is?/isn't going on at Lightwave. It isn't hard, I'm doing it right now.
And the forums, glad to have it back!! as I said, I come daily. I changed my color scheme, thank you to another contributor. I asked for gallery, focused Lightwave forum choices. I have choices. I also maintain Blender (was a system compiler [Win32XP] for two(2) years while Freestyle was a branch until I shifted to 64 bit) and now use it to problem solve things that I can't do easily in Lightwave, current version. I maintain modo, for years and like aspects of it also, and am annoyed at other aspects, none of them are perfect. I also visit both of those forums daily, it is my morning routine, and both of them help me, and they have a gallery at top. I know that there are other places on Newtek where images are included, but I don't go there, everyday, and without some reason to click over there, the forum is my place. Please, let me know if anything I have said is offensive or off? as that is never my intent. Engage!! Please!!

Thomas Helzle
07-29-2016, 05:04 AM
I personally co-moderate an audio forum and so I know a lot about the pain it includes.
Some people really get at your weak spots (different ones for everybody) and have possibly no other life or purpose.
So at that forum, I share the load with others and when I'm personally attacked or somebody just finds my weak spot and I have a hard time staying neutral, I ask one of the others to deal with it.
And what I learned is, that you really need to sort out the bad apples, since they can turn a whole forum around into a pile of raving lunatics and keep away the good guys 'n gals.
So my very experienced colleague simply does ban them at a point where I would still be reluctant and it really works.
- The users sometimes come back under another name but after a while they lose interest.
- Other users get the message too and adjust their tone.
But every now and then you get another such person and go through it again...
That's life.

So: Overall I really understand why many people/devs/companies find forums totally horrible. If you aren't used to it, it can feel like a horde of idiots raving at you.
I personally actually use moderation as a kind of "Zen" training - trying to see through the foaming-at-the-mouth insults and see what is behind.
Sometimes I can turn things around, sometimes I can't.

But: As many different things as I've tried out, to this day I haven't seen anything better for communication about something like an audio- or 3D software etc. than a forum.
Yes, people on the internet tend to turn into un-inhibited fools quite often (and I myself did on the occasion ;-) ), but like my "garden" allegory above, it really matters how you cultivate it. If you invest at least a base level of energy, you CAN make it into an asset!
And man what an asset a forum like the Lightwave forum is!

And there are things that one can do:
- Get some help. Ask some of the level headed and knowledgeable people that visit the forum to become co-moderators.
- Ban the guys with the torches - and also those who are able to ignite others, even if they play harmless. Bad apples do not help anybody.
- And there are technical things one can do, like for instance "Ambient Online" is a very friendly community and on their forum you can "thank" people for their posts and your name is shown below the post as one who thanked, which I find psychologically clever. The moderators are very active and personally welcome and encourage people. Overall this creates a feeling of thankfulness and respect...

A forum really is what you make of it.

I would highly encourage the LWG to embrace it.

Cheers,

Tom

prometheus
07-29-2016, 10:05 AM
I am awaiting the augmented forum where ubercams or scanning camīs is used and we all really actually have to face each other..after having our faces and bodies scanned in realtime, it is also allowing for another type of communication ..where our emotions and intentions can be seen with our 3d faces immediately, and having a good conversation with the help of body language ..such language the Italians are good at, so Lino Grandi will have the front position for that :)

erikals
07-29-2016, 12:53 PM
- And there are technical things one can do, like for instance "Ambient Online" is a very friendly community and on their forum you can "thank" people for their posts and your name is shown below the post as one who thanked, which I find psychologically clever. The moderators are very active and personally welcome and encourage people. Overall this creates a feeling of thankfulness and respect...
nice!

Oedo 808
07-30-2016, 03:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c