PDA

View Full Version : skin her up

OnlineRender
07-18-2016, 10:07 AM
skin it ...
fix the thumbnails http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=264655&page=6

post test

lardbros
07-18-2016, 10:29 AM
This skin is horrific!
Have they fixed the smiley's alpha's yet? :) Oh... no smiley's at all!

OnlineRender
07-18-2016, 10:45 AM
erikals will be in his element :D

js33
07-18-2016, 01:45 PM
This skin is horrific!
Have they fixed the smiley's alpha's yet? :) Oh... no smiley's at all!

Is there any way to change it? I can't look at sites with black background too long as I am diabetic and it hurts my eyes. I like the old forum skin with blue and white, please bring that one back.

hrgiger
07-18-2016, 01:49 PM
yeah I want the white and blue.

Rastus
07-18-2016, 01:59 PM
Is there any way to change it? I can't look at sites with black background too long as I am diabetic and it hurts my eyes. I like the old forum skin with blue and white, please bring that one back.

scroll down to bottom left, and choose --blue

js33
07-18-2016, 02:05 PM
scroll down to bottom left, and choose --blue

Ah. Thank you but it actually just changed to blue and white on its own. I guess they are paying attention.

OnlineRender
07-18-2016, 02:07 PM
Ah. Thank you but it actually just changed to blue and white on its own. I guess they are paying attention.

yeah it's just been added , I was using brown for a few posts :D

still horrible looking

js33
07-18-2016, 02:11 PM
yeah it's just been added , I was using brown for a few posts :D

still horrible looking

This is much better than the brown and black. That theme really hurts my eyes. What is wrong with blue and white? It looks fine to me and feels like forum home.

jasonwestmas
07-18-2016, 02:46 PM
stark White hurts my eyes :)

js33
07-18-2016, 02:51 PM
stark White hurts my eyes :)

Yes but you can always turn down your monitor. With black bkgd and white text it's not about liking it or not but I cannot look at that for more than a few minutes before my eyes physically hurt due to T2 diabetes. Ideally it would be best if you could adjust the colors to your liking but it does not seem to be that flexible. Maybe its just a matter of Newtek downloading more skins?

OnlineRender
07-18-2016, 03:15 PM
Yes but you can always turn down your monitor. With black bkgd and white text it's not about liking it or not but I cannot look at that for more than a few minutes before my eyes physically hurt due to T2 diabetes. Ideally it would be best if you could adjust the colors to your liking but it does not seem to be that flexible. Maybe its just a matter of Newtek downloading more skins?

I don't really touch my monitor settings took me long enough to config, I think it would best if they went with a commercial theme and worked it from there, I am more worried about the v4 , suppose on the grand scale of things it's pretty trivia , forum thumbnails is a biggie though, I would preffer if this forum was archived and LW3DG setup there own

gerry_g
07-18-2016, 03:41 PM
I always liked the idea of a grey BG with white out text, neither black now white works for me me, could call it the Goldilocks them, neither too dark nor too light, just right

js33
07-18-2016, 03:51 PM
I always liked the idea of a grey BG with white out text, neither black now white works for me me, could call it the Goldilocks them, neither too dark nor too light, just right

I guess it will take Newtek downloading more skins so users can have one that suits them.