PDA

View Full Version : Where to download NDI updates?

RichardGatarski
04-26-2016, 12:00 PM
Hi,
I just loooove the NDI stuff :)
Got the Tools and ISOcorder by filling in the forms and getting e-mails with download links.
But what if the apps are updated? How do we know about updates, and where to download them?
Thanks.

kanep
04-27-2016, 11:43 AM
The same link should download the latest version. I kept copies of the emails that were sent when to download the files, then I can just click on the link again.

At this point, I think only NDI Tools has been updated, with a new version of NDI Scan Converter (v1.5) which supports desktop sharing.

RichardGatarski
04-29-2016, 02:09 AM
Thanks, and I suppose by keeping an eye in the forum we will know about futer updats.

AndrewSeabrook
05-03-2016, 09:07 PM
The same link should download the latest version. I kept copies of the emails that were sent when to download the files, then I can just click on the link again.

At this point, I think only NDI Tools has been updated, with a new version of NDI Scan Converter (v1.5) which supports desktop sharing.

Hi Kane. That method does not seem to work for me. Can we find the updates somewhere else without having to re-register?

kanep
05-03-2016, 10:39 PM
I just tried it myself by filling out of the form and link I got will has NDI Scan Converter v1.5 contained in the NDI Tools installer.

The NDI Tools installer itself isn't named different, but when you install it it will say v1.5 next to NDI Scan Converter.

Also, I didn't know it was released yet, but the email also contained a link to NDI Scan Converter and NDI Monitor 'Portable'. These are the same applications as found in NDI Tools, but do not need to be installed, you can put them on USB stick and just run them on a system.

AndrewSeabrook
05-06-2016, 12:07 AM
Hi Kane. Still no joy. I simply get re-directed to newtek.com Any thoughts?

kanep
05-06-2016, 08:43 AM
When you do get re-directed? When you try to go to ndi.newtek.com? When you try to fill out the form? In the email you receive?

AndrewSeabrook
05-06-2016, 05:41 PM
From the initial email, after clicking the embedded link. I have got around the issue by re-registering but if it happens to me.....

AMathews16
07-19-2016, 10:55 AM
Are there really any big differences between update 160610 and 160712? How does it improve NDI?

SBowie
07-19-2016, 12:11 PM
NDI is constantly being updated, sometimes to improve quality or performance, and sometimes to enhance features. (There's an important update impending, but I don't want to spill the beans.)

AMathews16
07-19-2016, 12:24 PM
I wonder what the next update could include. Perhaps more NDI Inputs? Receiving NDI feeds from different networks? I guess we will have to wait and see!