PDA

View Full Version : I want c# with ndi to send video

Veysel
04-21-2016, 02:05 PM
NDI very nice. I want c# with ndi to send video. how can I do this? Do you show me a sample practice.

John Perkins
04-21-2016, 03:03 PM
The SDK has several C# examples for send and receive using either System.Windows.Graphics or WPF.

360studiodesign
09-01-2018, 09:02 PM
The SDK has several C# examples for send and receive using either System.Windows.Graphics or WPF.
I want to learn how to make ndi apps i downloaded
sdk 3.5
ms visual studio
i saw the folder with examples
i dont know c++ or c#
I wanted to know what I can do to run the samples and build them and test
what steps should i take and also recommendation to start learning the language

zenvideo.co.uk
09-03-2018, 08:19 AM
Run Visual Studio, go to Open Project, browse to the NDI SDK folder and open the "NDI SDK Examples.sln" solution file (which contains multiple projects).
In the Solution Explorer panel on the left, you will see the various projects.
From the Build drop-down menu, you can "Build solution" (ie all projects), or select a single one and build just that one.
Depending on your Debug/Release & x86/x64 settings, the compiled output will be saved to different folders (eg. Debug, Release, etc)
There's lots to learn in programming, both the language(s) and the tools like Visual Studio. You may need a combination of old-style reference books as well as doing a lot of Google searches, reading forum posts and help files, watching YouTube videos, etc, (all of which I find invaluable, as a hobbyist programmer).