PDA

View Full Version : Demo of Advanced Edition

Lecturio
04-13-2016, 03:57 AM
Hi.

Is there a chance to get a demo of the advanced edition??? Or perhaps try for a few days. My company thinks about to go advanced but it would be great to try before buy.

Greetz

SBowie
04-13-2016, 06:19 AM
No, sorry. Perhaps you can find a knowledgeable reseller in your locale.

JPulera
04-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Anyone can actually download either version of AE (v1 or v2) and install and use it - it runs without being registered, and simply puts a "Newtek" watermark on the Program Out.

What I would recommend when done trying out/playing with AE is to do a RESTORE, and then re-install latest Standard Edition 2_5 update to get you back in business.

I've been doing this on and off for months as I've been working on Macro development for other users that have AE installed.

Thanks

Jeff

fgolman
04-13-2016, 05:30 PM
So, this raises an interesting question.

Could the software run on a reasonably configured box and only use NDI for input and output, yet preserve most other functionality?

I love the idea of writing and testing macros "offline". A switcher "simulator" and/or "soft switcher". This could also be GREAT for training, too!

Fritz Golman
Museum of Broadcast Communications

JPulera
04-14-2016, 07:45 AM
So, this raises an interesting question.

Could the software run on a reasonably configured box and only use NDI for input and output, yet preserve most other functionality?

I love the idea of writing and testing macros "offline". A switcher "simulator" and/or "soft switcher". This could also be GREAT for training, too!

Fritz Golman
Museum of Broadcast Communications

Hi Fritz,

If you are asking if TriCaster Advanced Edition software can be installed on a "PC", never. I meant that "anyone with a proper TRICASTER can download/install the AE software" and run in a "trial" mode. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks

Jeff

fgolman
04-14-2016, 02:45 PM
Ah, oh well. Just a thought.

Fritz

MarNiko
05-02-2016, 10:11 PM
Hi i am setting up to purchase the Tricaster 410 but i would like to purchase the advanced edition 2 with the full NDI, i dont see where on bhphoto or anywere to purchase this.

help

kanep
05-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Hi i am setting up to purchase the Tricaster 410 but i would like to purchase the advanced edition 2 with the full NDI, i dont see where on bhphoto or anywere to purchase this.

help

Just search for 'Advanced Edition' on the B&H website, comes right up. You can also purchase it from a local reseller in your area or from http://store.newtek.com