PDA

View Full Version : PhysXPainter

BigHache
04-12-2016, 06:58 PM
So this (https://vimeo.com/162046605) looks interesting. Along the lines of the Advanced Placement plug-in. Discuss.

spherical
04-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Already a thread on it in the Third Party Forum.

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?150513-Well-doesn-t-this-look-familiar

prometheus
04-12-2016, 07:45 PM
This thread is better..it is named phyx the other not..
So I prefer to write here.

Looks darn nifty..and yes..reminds of Hurleys advanced placement, though the physX looks a bit cooler somehow.
not sure what it can use ..instances? and the differences in regards to hurleys plugin, except for the obvious of it working in lightwave and this is a standalone tool.

djwaterman
04-12-2016, 08:40 PM
Standalone? Looks like a 3DMax addon to me.

lightscape
04-12-2016, 10:28 PM
There's been a free version of this kind of plugin at scriptspot.com for 3dmax.

spherical
04-13-2016, 02:11 AM
This thread is better..it is named phyx the other not..
So I prefer to write here.

Except for the fact that it was posted in the wrong forum.... This isn't General Discussion. It is Third Party software. Why do people not pay attention to that? Geez, after so many threads have been moved by the admins, you'd think they'd get it. Not rocket surgery.

prometheus
04-13-2016, 05:38 AM
Except for the fact that it was posted in the wrong forum.... This isn't General Discussion. It is Third Party software. Why do people not pay attention to that? Geez, after so many threads have been moved by the admins, you'd think they'd get it. Not rocket surgery.

Minor issue..then let the admins move it then, the fact is the other thread isnīt searchable or give a faintest clue on what it is about, so for me..still here in this thread, so I prefer a thread that is properly named regarding to itīs content in a wrong section, than a thread not properly named towards some mysterious content in ..what is supposed to be in the right thread...you got to click the link and redirect somewher in hyperspace to find out what it is all about instead of mentioning it both in the topic line and in the actual thread.

It is correct however..the thread could have been placed in third party...but at least it is informal about what it is.