PDA

View Full Version : NDI & Photoshop

fox56wolf
04-07-2016, 08:42 AM
We tried pulling up Photoshop using NDI, and the program window was visible with all the toolbars, but the canvas did not display at all, just gray. The cursor over the canvas would display, but you would not see anything else. We opened up Illustrator instead, and that worked great. Any ideas as to why Photoshop seems to 'hide' it's artwork on NDI?

SBowie
04-07-2016, 09:01 AM
I wonder whether it could be similar to the issue involving dual graphics cards that Andrew raised in his post here: http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?150271-NDI-Tool-quot-Scan-Converter-quot-framerate-quality-amp-capture-options&p=1472022&viewfull=1#post1472022

CFS
09-08-2016, 08:47 PM
I have been facing this same issue with excel, power point and chrome. If I check either of these apps in the scan converter, just the mouse and some toolbars are visible and everything else is white. If I check the desktop app everything works well. But, I don't like the idea of sharing my desktop during a stream...So, is there a fix for that? I checked the other thread in the link above, but I think it followed another path...I do have dual graphic cards in my Alienware (intel and nvidia)...

AElli
09-09-2016, 01:03 PM
I can't remember it exactly.... but you can tell applications to use the nvidia card or the Intel, I'm not sure which way around it is, one works, one doesn't.. Had to do this for PowerPoint to show correctly over NDI.

A.