PDA

View Full Version : 2016 LHF workflow enhancements: _easily_ implemented workflow enhancements

jeric_synergy
02-22-2016, 08:28 PM
This is probably like shouting into a well, but feel free to add LOW HANGING FRUIT workflow suggestions (not "realtime pbr solutions with infinite dynamics", you *****):

1) LWM: Layers Panel: if only one object loaded, Layers Panel defaults to showing layers, ie "not-collapsed";

2) RECENT FILES: recent file list includes latest INCREMENTAL save.

3) LAYER SETS: automatic sets of "current" and background layers. (IIRC, various 3rd party people have implemented "layer sets", but I'd like a native solution.)

and more...

prometheus
02-23-2016, 11:32 AM
This is probably like shouting into a well, but feel free to add LOW HANGING FRUIT workflow suggestions (not "realtime pbr solutions with infinite dynamics", you *****):

1) LWM: Layers Panel: if only one object loaded, Layers Panel defaults to showing layers, ie "not-collapsed";

2) RECENT FILES: recent file list includes latest INCREMENTAL save.

3) LAYER SETS: automatic sets of "current" and background layers. (IIRC, various 3rd party people have implemented "layer sets", but I'd like a native solution.)

and more...

Donīt know about you, but with my 2015, both modeler and layout contains the latest incremental save, so whatīs the issue there?

jeric_synergy
02-24-2016, 08:29 AM
Donīt know about you, but with my 2015, both modeler and layout contains the latest incremental save, so whatīs the issue there?

The AUTO incremental save?

Do this: open a mesh with the AUTOMATIC numbering. Using INCREMENTAL SAVE only, save an increment, not some name of your own devising.

Close the app. Re-open. Is the latest version in your list?