PDA

View Full Version : How to change 30 fps to 25 fps in Ligthwave´s default settings?

jaxtone
02-10-2016, 10:55 AM
How to change 30 fps to 25 fps in Ligthwave´s default settings?

Maybe not a tricky question for the gifted and with a better memory than mine, but as far as I remember I did somewhere in the programs setup files. Now that was years ago and since I do not want to crash the software it could be a good idea to ask if any one knows!

Jack

jasonwestmas
02-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Crash the program? Did you try to change FPS in General Preferences?

jaxtone
02-10-2016, 11:47 AM
jasonwestmas...

Yeah, the General Preference setting is a piece of cake but I mean change it constantly so I don´t have to change every time I open a new scene!

I guess I had to go into the program folder and open one of these files that are crucial to make Lightwave work properly!

Just don´t remember which file!

jasonwestmas
02-10-2016, 12:11 PM
hmm, Layout should remember your FPS change and save to the configeration file when you go to quit layout. I just did that. Unless I'm not understanding you.

prometheus
02-10-2016, 12:42 PM
hmm, Layout should remember your FPS change and save to the configeration file when you go to quit layout. I just did that. Unless I'm not understanding you.

works just as fine for me in 2015.3 32 bit, just change to 25 in the preferences tab, and quit, no need to save as a default scene.