I really love this movie !!!
My favorite part is at the end when the lycans mass for attack on the
vampires' castle.
Totally love the lycans !!!

erikals
01-24-2016, 12:21 AM
Meh....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPxpLjVIbiU

teenager movie, good VFX though... http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/smile.gif

50one
01-24-2016, 02:55 AM
You should go ahead rednova and create one thread with all your fav movies, would be betterto gather all that in one thread rather than have one thread for each movie. Ya know less work, easier to keep up with;)

Chris S. (Fez)
01-24-2016, 03:19 AM
You should go ahead rednova and create one thread with all your fav movies, would be betterto gather all that in one thread rather than have one thread for each movie. Ya know less work, easier to keep up with;)

Good idea. Would be cool to find all rednova reviews in one place.

rednova
01-24-2016, 06:26 PM
Hi: I am sorry if some people did not like to read about my favorite movies.
I promise I will try making a special thread for all movies I like, but I am afraid
is gonna become super long, too long to read.

prometheus
01-24-2016, 09:35 PM
Hi: I am sorry if some people did not like to read about my favorite movies.
I promise I will try making a special thread for all movies I like, but I am afraid
is gonna become super long, too long to read.

I think it is better if you post them in one thread, thus it will be easier to track and it will not clutter up the forums with seperate threads, the only reason you might wan´t to make a single post for it..that would of course be to Announce the dedicated movie you just have seen..so maybe that could be it.

Why not start a blog post or something? on your own blog?

Regarding underworld..my favourite of those is probably underworld evolution with derek jacobi, I have no problems watching kate beckinsale whatsover :)
even though she have thangs and might bite.

50one
01-25-2016, 02:19 AM
I think it is better if you post them in one thread, thus it will be easier to track and it will not clutter up the forums with seperate threads, the only reason you might wan´t to make a single post for it..that would of course be to Announce the dedicated movie you just have seen..so maybe that could be it.

Why not start a blog post or something? on your own blog?

Regarding underworld..my favourite of those is probably underworld evolution with derek jacobi, I have no problems watching kate beckinsale whatsover :)
even though she have thangs and might bite.

Yup, no one said anything about not liking anything, just keep them in one thread will be easier to keep everything in one place.