PDA

View Full Version : Reporting of Video Details in Advanced Edition

csandy
01-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Would be great when using the auto video for camera setup in advanced edition if it would tell you what resolution and frame rate was coming from the source.

joseburgos
01-13-2016, 05:44 PM
I 2nd that

matthias-web
02-07-2016, 03:26 AM
:i_agree:

PIZAZZ
02-09-2016, 07:47 AM
It is almost like TriCaster doesn't want to tell us... Like it thinks it is job security if no one knows what format it is using.

In all sincerity, knowing what format is being seen by the TriCaster would be most most helpful. Especially useful for those times you have to add in a rented or borrowed camera and you have NO IDEA what the previous user set that camera to.

joseburgos
02-09-2016, 08:41 AM
It is almost like TriCaster doesn't want to tell us... Like it thinks it is job security if no one knows what format it is using.

In all sincerity, knowing what format is being seen by the TriCaster would be most most helpful. Especially useful for those times you have to add in a rented or borrowed camera and you have NO IDEA what the previous user set that camera to.

Exactly
Recently I did a show with Colin and I spoke about my love hate with auto because of this. I told him I end up going to each input and selecting the correct input setting and making sure the signal still passes. If it does not, I then go to that source and trouble shoot its setting.

JonRaidel
02-16-2016, 07:39 AM
guys. cameras have display settings to know this stuff! :)